• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

HSO Deer Photo's

Here is my small but first ever Montana Muley since moving out here last summer taken with my 270 from 300 yards 15 minutes after the Vikes Stomped Seattle! Not huge but my first. He will eat well there was alot of pressure this year and I didn't want to eat Tag Soup. Plenty of more years to take that trophy Muley. No Elk this year didn't have the time to get out in the back country a bag one.

Plus I have added a pic of my wife's boss' his first whitetail ever taken near Red Lodge, MT a nice 5X5 for his first deer. We baggged this one on Black Friday after Thanksgiving.

DSCN0500.jpg

DSCN0501.jpg

DSCN0509.jpg

Regards,

Chris Buller

caseysbuck2009.jpg

heres my buck this year. never posted a picture on here so i thought id try. Boring picture, but i shot it second weekend north of emmaville. Pretty excited because it is my biggest buck harvested and it was running at me after it got scared (believe it or not) by a beaver knocking down a tree. It got within 15 yards before it realized something was not right and slammed on its brakes. Good memories! Casey