• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Your Top 5 Albums

Nick Kuhn

Sorry I exceeded the thread lmit of 5, but being as old a fart as I am, I thought for a few days and cannot put anymore thought into narrowing down such a large list of favorites.

Overall, any Greatest Hits album of any of numerous groups that I liked over the years would be on my list.

Journey, ELO, Doobie Bros, REO Speedwagon,Alice Cooper, Foreigner, Bob Seger, and on and on and on.

Here's a few of my favorite albums that I have played over and over:

Kansas - Masque

Elton John - Goodbye to Yellow Brick Road

Deep Purple - Machine Head

Blue Oyster Cult - The Red & The Black

The Who - Who's Next

Uriah Heep - The Magician's Birthday

Yes - Close To The Edge

Black Sabbath - Sabbath Bloody Sabbath

Fleetwood Mac - Rumours

It all depends on my mood I guess.

Originally Posted By: jwmiller33
dtro---frank sinatra and dr dre in the same list! hahaha i love it.. never thought id see it!

More like Dr. Dre and David Allen Coe in the same list? DAC isnt very racially diverse to say the least.

Well, neither is Dre laugh

I’m all over the map when it comes to music and currently have a Michael Buble CD that’s found a home in my vehicle player.

It’s VERY hard to narrow it down to 5.

I really think a Zeppelin album belongs there, and probably a Dylan album too. But also appreciate the sound of Tupac and Notorious BIG.

No order, but these are prolly my most listened to albums of all time. Start to finish these are my favorites.

Third Eye Blind Self Titled

Beastie Boys Lic to Ill

Metallica Black Album

Steve Miller Band Greatest Hits

Garth Brooks any of them

But I am with ya, I am all over. As long as it is not techno or 70's gold carp.

dtro- u dont see david allen coe and dr dre on the same list too often...good going!

Yo pauly- final cut brings some good memories back to me actually. Division Bell is seriously good too, [PoorWordUsage] is all of Syd's stuff. really like obscured by clouds to.

I'm partial to the Dead myself, but don't think any of their albums are good enough to make a list.

Led Zeppelin IV (far and away #1)

Are You Experienced - Jimi Hendrix

Born To Run - Springsteen

Who's Next - The Who

and since i can't decide on a 5th one, i'll go with the last one I actually bought -

When Life Gives you Lemons, You Paint that (stuff) Gold - Atmosphere

These albums contributed heavily to my current hearing loss and the fact that I have CRS.

Exactly! Here's mine:

Beatles, Abbey Road

Allman Brothers Band, Live at Phillmore East

Pink Floyd, Wish You Were Here

Doobie Brothers, Toulouse Street

Jimmy Buffet, Had To Be There

It's nice to see the ecletic taste in music. Glad to see im not the only one with Wilie Nelson, Jay-Z, Allman Bros, James Taylor, Wu-Tang, Pearl Jam, Warren Haynes, AC-DC, DR. Dre, Toby Kieth, Gov't Mule, STP, Dave Mathews, and Metallica on my I-Pod.

Here I thought DTRO and I were the only messed up ones... cool

I listen to everything from AC/DC to ZZ Top. Alice and Chains to Pantera. Bach, Betoven, Kid Rock, Eminem, 3 Doors Down, Johnny Cash, Dolly, Destinys Child, as long as its good or at least a good rythem I'll listen to it. 2 of my favorite all time songs are Waterfalls....TLC and Wreck of the Edmond Fitzgerald.......Gordon Lightfoot.

I listen to everything from AC/DC to ZZ Top. Alice and Chains to Pantera. Bach, Betoven, Kid Rock, Eminem, 3 Doors Down, Johnny Cash, Dolly, Destinys Child, as long as its good or at least a good rythem I'll listen to it. 2 of my favorite all time songs are Waterfalls....TLC and Wreck of the Edmond Fitzgerald.......Gordon Lightfoot.

I`m with ya there,I will listen to most anything,But no RAP. I am

no racist, but that criminal talk they sell, makes me want to puke.