• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Shackbash needs our help

• Replies 327
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Paul Allen (P.A. Fame on KFAN) is thinking about you too Shackbash, he just mentioned your name and said you are normally at the Friday Football Feast live locations.

Keep fighting!

Yeah! that was me that passed the news to Paul Allen today at the Buffalo Wildwings in Rosville where they did the radio show from this morning. I just told him the truth that Shack is a huge Viking and Paul Allen Fan and could use the Viking nation and there positive vibes in a very tough time for all. Pretty cool of KFAN and PA to mention our good friend.

It was kind of noisy at the bar and I thought I heard him say ShackBush instead of Shackbash? No worries we knew what he meant.

Go ShackBush!...

It's uplifting to read the post's from all the people Shackbash has had an impact on! Thanx for all the prayers an well wishes. keep them up so he can read them when he gets better!

Mrs. Shackbash

Shack, you need to get better soon bud, the waters going to be getting hard soon, and I need your reports from Mille Lacs so I know when and where the fish are biting. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family. Hang in there, and just know that there are alot of people pulling for ya. cool