Guests - If You want access to member only forums on HSO. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on HotSpotOutdoors.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
DTro

Have you guys seen this?

26 posts in this topic

New IA bow record.

Should gross 270 and net close to 250

1224627329_iabuck.jpg

must be photoshopped wink Thats amazing good job.

even better faking this one

1224601945_339568832.jpg

This one was shot in Jackson County. The pictures was posted on an Iowa Outdoors HSOforum and the father of this kid got on there and was ticked it was posted online because he wanted to keep it hush so it would not get stolen from his son like another buck did a couple of years ago in Independence, Iowa. Well maybe he should have told his son to not email the photos in the first place. The picture is posted on other websites as well.

If you didn't know the Independence buck has a art print by Larry Zach titled "Dream Bucks II - Missing Trophy".

I'd never be able to shoot that thing.. i would first fall out of my stand, then puke, then look stupid.. Maybe not in that order..

Wow, what a buck!

yeah, I figured

just a good spot to insert second angle wink

You guys sure you wouldn't have let it walk so it could grow another year? wink

Tough to pass on him, I'd call it a shooter!

It's Godzilla with antlers!!!! What a deer errrr maybe beast??? Not sure what it is.

Froggy

That is a monster! I think my knees would be shaking to much and he would hear them.

That thing is a freak, i'd probably pass out if I seen thing walking in.

OMG!!!!! That and the one in MN already this fall? What some GIANTS!

Oh and I'm with Dietz, I'd never get that thing killed. I'd probably have better odds of sticking an arrow in my foot than in him, I'd shake the trigger figure so bad it would let go on the draw.

I just got an email from my uncle this morning who lives and bow hunts very close to where that monster was taken. we've been talking about me going down there to bow hunt and man i wish i had the time! It just blows my mind seeing a deer that big truly amazing.

That's a lot of bone! I'd sure be happy with seeing one half that size.

that thing would scare me, I dont know how anyone can settle their nerves to shot a deer like that, I shake when I have does come in.

thats QDM right there! without it none of us would get a chance at a deer of a lifetime like this!