• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Walleye Photo Gallery

Team Otter

Congrats on the Fly walleye! Did it take a streamer? I'm heading out tomorrow evening for some jigging, but if that is working it sure would be fun to get some fly fishing in.

Thanks! It was the only one between a ton of LMB... He took on a John Barr's Meat Whistle

Nice work! Greg and I are heading up to the river in a few days smile

I am hoping I will be able to get away from the office for a few days and join you guys up there! Greg has some new stuff in the boat from the last time you were in the boat including the I-Pilot, humminbird 1198c with side imaging and the lowrance HDs 10 from the Snobear. Should make things a bit more fun on Rainy! Hopefully see you soon Traxx

FF, you are right, that is an awesome sunset! Looks like you are dialed into a pretty good bite down there. Pretty crazy about that one pic with the walleye missing its dorsal fin!

I posted this fish (different pic) in the fly fishing forum... but hey. It's been a while since I've posted anything in walleye world.

Caught shorefishing Pool 2 on a Clouser Minnow fly I tied up Monday Night while giving my casting arm a rest from the weekend. Pattern is white buck-tail with "Bleeding gills" and some flash material tied in.

Walleye2.jpg