• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Walleye Photo Gallery

Team Otter

Wow some awesome fish there. Love the tiny jig hooked neatly into Jim's fat walleye lip. Now I'm really sad seing my boat all tidied up in my garage for winter.

Just a friendly reminder to wear your lifejackets this time of year. Absolutley mandatory on my boat once the water drops below 60F. If you've ever tried to swim in water below 60 (and I was a high school swimmer), you know how difficult it is to even catch your breath.

i have been waiting very impatiently to get on the ice. Had the itch to get out there ever since the evening i shot my buck opening day.. so with 4 inches i decided to venture out and it paid off with that big girl. CPR but also managed a few jumbo perch and a couple other 'eyes for the frying pan. Not a bad start to the season

Please read forum policy before posting again.

Edited by mnfishinguy (Yesterday at 08:51 PM)

Edit Reason: dead fish pics

There are dead fish pics on every page on this thread...please remove all if you remove one...

Uff da, been a while since I've posted any photos on here. I usually just drool over others', then get so jealous that I forget to post any of my own!

Anyways, I'll show the biggest from this fall, a slob from Mille Lacs. The gf caught it....and afterwards kept asking when we'd be able to go back up fishing! Note to self: I kept asking her to hold it out a bit (they look bigger that way, doncha know?), but as you can tell from my amazingly slimy (and brand new) down jacket that she's wearing, she more or less had to hug it. smile

full-18483-28375-dboss.jpg

Here's the biggest from this past weekend. We had a blast on Mille Lacs catching lots and lots of fish...this was the biggest, a 27.5'' that was fat. Plus, you can tell this is like the sixth fish we'd caught after 1:00 a.m., as I'm looking pretty tired.

full-18483-28376-fishy3.jpg