• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

HSO 2008 King of the Cats Contest

DTro

Good to hear bgreen,

I spent most of today gett'ing the S.S.Shackbash ready. It was nice to go threw the boat and get it ready.

N+TboQMqVdPW0BseyiqQkHBwNOLY2wyL0300.jpg

Got some upgrades coming this week and should be ready by next weekend. I did this little upgrade grin.gif

s3yJEAWQ4jjEuM5jW3Kyw77FQnciEXud0300.jpg

I think our first trip is coming up a week from Friday down on the MN/Pool 2. Getting close! cool.gif

• Replies 433
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anybody can sign up. It's just for fun does not cost anything to enter. Got to Kotc2008 to sign up and get the rules. You don't even need a boat. Alot of guys will be more then happy to take you out and show you the ropes. I would be happy to take you out when I get my boat in mid may. Good Luck

Dude are serious that sounds awesome Im actually putting together a nice fishing rig out of a "72" 18' Crestliner the thing s like 6' wide it's pretty sweet and has a Evinrude 40 HP Big Twin on it and I will be flatdecking it, livewel, trolling motor ,carpet the works took her out saturday by belle plaine to see if she leaked anywhere and I'm good to go.

It's hard to pass this up. Just guys fishin and having fun. I'm looking at a 14'lund with 79 15hp johnson with eletric start or a 14' deep crestliner with a 79 25hp evinrude. Both look like good boats just have to wait and see if there still around when I get Bush rebate. I'm thinking the crestliner it's a little deeper. Strip it and finish the inside with flooring and the works.

Ya guys, I had a blast last year in the KOTC.

It does get you out on the water much more than a regular year and it is a great excuse to give the wife for excessive all night cat fishing “Honey, I need to go cause I am in the KOTC”

;\)

Heck Darren I've been icefishing Walleyes on the Rainy still so you may as well go ahead and stick me on the bottom for the time being as you'll be darn busy jostling that KOTC leader board.

Hmmmm so many fish so little time.... I really don't even fish Cats till mid August or so.....

Hmmmm I wonder how many places I could maybe move up that KOTC leaderboard from dead last rock bottom in a single Septembers weekend??

Keep my nice KOTC hat nice and clean till September, would'nt wanna lose it on the LOTW or the Rainy somewhere eh!!

Think Sturgeonfish!!!!

fiskyknut

Well the seals been broken. Not a monster, but it's a start.

Congrats Matt!

Couple of things:

We've officially hit the 60 mark on participants!

Also, I have a favor to ask. When you submit entries, it is acceptable to lump together the same species, but if you are entering in multiple species, please use separate emails for each species. Thanks!

Originally Posted By: dtro
Well the seals been broken. Not a monster, but it's a start.

Congrats Matt!

Also, I have a favor to ask. When you submit entries, it is acceptable to lump together the same species, but if you are entering in multiple species, please use separate emails for each species. Thanks!

<iframe width='700' height='270' frameborder='0' src='//spreadsheets.google.com/pub?key=p1vwspvKqrOd2BUAAvcQxbw&output=html&gid=0&single=true&range=A1:B11'></iframe>

<iframe width='700' height='270' frameborder='0' src='//spreadsheets.google.com/pub?key=p1vwspvKqrOd2BUAAvcQxbw&output=html&gid=0&single=true&range=D1:E11'></iframe>

Will do in the future.. Ya shes no monster but fought better than most those walters out there.

flathead.jpg

Originally Posted By: Tyler Holm
Very nice Mr. Dufek. Congrats on your first.

Crazy, I think your lead might have been jeopardized tonight. I only got 1, but that's all it took.

Rochester, still representing. Very nice.

Rochester Mates...... Like I've always been told......

Ride the wave..... as long as you can.................

It will crash soon..... ;\)

Brian has added the option to buy hats back on the KOTC HSOforum. For anyone who wants a hat, feel free to purchase one and as soon as I have 12 I can place another order.

No guarantees we'll get enough, but I will obviously refund all money if we don't.

http://www.kotc2008.com/

I just got word that my boat will be ready next week. So after the Sturgeon excursion I will concentrate more on my standings. I have been out a few times so far with nothing to show for it, but I hope to change that soon.