• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

HSO 2008 King of the Cats Contest

DTro

• Replies 433
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally Posted By: harvey lee
Whats a Fisky??????

I wanna know too. What is a Fisky? I keep coming back to this post just to find out the answer - come on, What's a Fisky?

Originally Posted By: SteveD
 Originally Posted By: harvey lee
Whats a Fisky??????

I wanna know too. What is a Fisky? I keep coming back to this post just to find out the answer - come on, What's a Fisky?

I'm gonna bet its a fellow Catman off in a far off land.

Hello. I just signed up for the KOTC last night and I hope it’s not to late. I fish with Shack and he got me set up yesterday at Easter here on FM and showed my how to work this site. Never been much of a puter guy, so I thought I would make my first post here in the cat page. I met some of you guys last year at the get together and hope to see some of you again. I know I was not in it last year but KOTC sure got me out fishing all the time. I figure I would sign up this year. Bring on the big ones.

Cool you gotter done KQ. cool.gif

Talk about having to light a fire, I supose you want to bait your hooks this summer also grin.gif.

Good times a head. Ya, bring on the big ones for sure.

Good luck Tyler.

I brought some gear to work today. I am head’ in down to my local channel hole during lunch today and see what’s happening. I am armed with crawlers and suckers. Mono euo Mono, #6 octi circle, 3OZ's of no roll and about a 6-8" of leader between them. I will probably get skunked, but got to break the ice some time.

Well, I put my positive face on and still got skunked grin.gif. I down sized and went just to crawler, but nothing.

Got the itch though and it was nice being back in the saddle again.

We will see what next week holds.

Guys, Hats are done!

If I can pick them up tomorrow I probably will. Otherwise I will have them shipped.

If I can pick them up, would anyone be interested in picking theirs up at Moores Bait?

I can possible drop some off there if it would help.

Dtro- You can drop off my hat and Riverhogs at Bob's. Or just bring'em on the 5th. Speaking of Bob, I was over there today chatting for a while. Good to see Bob's jumping in the KOTC.

Sounds like a blast. Count me in. I have been out on the river with the hovercraft and breaking up the ice making room for OPEN WATER>> lol... I moved over a mile and a half of ice just the other day.

Dtro,

I have been thinking of this also.

My boss ( a very good friend) is head of water patrol for my area, also he is the head EMT (and his father). I am sure I could have got him to hook the hover up to the new work truck and head down. I had a good discussion last night with KQ#1 about how one would go about freeing the ice. Ice spikes, with cables and pulling, just pounding the ice with sledges or would a hover craft break apart the ice just driving over it.

My boss gets back from Mexico on Monday and I will bring this up to him. You never know.

But he was in Mexico, it would not have helped.

Ok here it is I am intrested in this I dont know a whole lot about cats but i do know they are fun to catch so if some of you are willing to help a few out me and somebodys might be intrested how many do you have on a team is the biggest question I have