• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

HSO 2008 King of the Cats Contest

DTro

• Replies 433
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have all the hats in hand.

I tried to drop some off at Moore's....there was one major problem.

Bob was closed \:\( I totally forgot.

I'll get these out to those that bought one as soon as I can.

the hats are awesome.

Holler when you get the hats over to Bob, or if I can catch you during the day either today or tomorrow. I'm on the river tomorrow night and would like to be all pimped out in the best headwear possible! grin.gif

You guys Rock!

You caught more and bigger channels in the first night than some did all year last year.

Nice!

I've updated the leaderboard, but the formulas seem to need a little tweaking. Stay tuned.

Since I mentioneded it. With 60+ people, some of which will be entering 6 fish each. There is going to be a lot of updating, Brian and I will keep it as current as possible, but bear with us if we happen to fall behind.

Originally Posted By: dtro
You didn't say the word "upgrade" on the second day did you whistle.gif

grin.gif

Yeah, it's pretty early to bring out that buzz word already, but the possibility is certainly there.

OK, since I know the word UPGRADE is gonna get old as the season rolls on I got a few alternative words (thanks thesurus):

advance, better, boost, elevate, enhance, increase, lift, make better, make strides, move up, progress, promote, raise

Originally Posted By: Ralph Wiggum
 Originally Posted By: crazyice
I think I like "enhance" best. \:\)

I get an awful lot of e-mails about enhancements \:D

Now that there is funny. We must be on the same lists.

Speaking of enhancement....formulas have been enhanced to not suck. You're on the board. Main KOTC page now has the top 10 embedded in it as well.

Nice job on the first cats of the season....don't just start with a single, go for the gusto and get 3 each, eh?

That's right baby. But maybe we have made it hard for ourselves as well. Kind of set the mark so to speak that everyone will be aiming for, and now we will need that much larger "enhancements" to stay on top.

I'd be lying if I said I wasn't screaming inside grin.gif

I guess Andy got used to seeing his name on top and wanted to keep in there.

Cmon Tyler, let's do something about that cool.gif

Originally Posted By: dtro
I guess Andy got used to seeing his name on top and wanted to keep in there.

That's right. But man, knocking on the leader so soon. Jealously will get you no where... \:\)

Live your glory, live you glory grin.gif!

It ends soon when these cat guys start showing us up grin.gif.

I think our team last year was on top for a long time, then reality set in.

It is a long year.

I know, but it is nice to get out and put up some decent numbers right away. I feel that us down here in the SE corner have decent shot at the channel division, but I am sure we will get creamed in the flathead part of things.

I know, but it is nice to get out and put up some decent numbers right away. I feel that us down here in the SE corner have decent shot at the channel division, but I am sure we will get creamed in the flathead part of things.

You guys are doing great. It is good for all of us when you get some nice numbers up on the board quick like. I had a hard time sitting home tonight - you are going to get us out and on the water. Good Job!!

Originally Posted By: SteveD
I had a hard time sitting home tonight

Tell me about it.

I have to get a sled, trailer, portable ice shacks, and other junk out of the way to get my boat out.

Well I got the itch and went out and packed everything away. Didn't feel like moving the sled/trailer. So I just fired up the boat motor in the garage, just to hear it run grin.gif

Crazy,

Just razzing ya!

I have faith in Tyler and you being on top this year.

For heck, you guys hit it in the A.M., when most are P.M. starters grin.gif