• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

HSO 2008 King of the Cats Contest

DTro

Originally Posted By: aanderud
Can I make a request here that everyone who wants to partake in KOTC please email in a registration request? It's much easier to verify that everyone made it onto the list if I can simply count emails and count contestants on the list and make sure the counts match. I don't want to miss anyone's request if it gets buried in this forum thread. Thanks!

-Brian

Didn't we do that when we sent our email to the address on the KOTC webpage?

• Replies 433
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally Posted By: crazyice

yes, there are just a few that have either emailed me or just confirmed in this post that they want in.

Brian would like an "official" email submitted via the KOTC HSOforum linked in my first post

Thanks

Originally Posted By: crazyice

Yeah, sorry for not being clear. I wasn't asking everyone who had already emailed to re-email, just those who hadn't emailed. Some people just have said in either this thread or the previous thread "sign me up" or whatever, sometimes on a new post, but other times maybe mixed in with fish stories, etc. Anyway, it's just slightly easier to go through the email inbox than it is to sift through posts hoping not to miss someone.

Well we are officially over 30 and on our way to 40. I'm really happy to see that some new names are getting involved. Can't wait for the first fish entries to start rolling in.

Anyone out there looking for a little extra incentive to get out and fish a little more, don't be shy send in a submission and then get ready to fish.

The mid summer gathering might be worth it alone to sign up. cool.gif

Last call for hats everyone. I will be placing the order within the next couple of days so we can have them for the April first start. We ran a little short of the 30 that the quote was based on, but I’ll get it taken care of one way or another.

If for some reason there is a delay or an issue. We will have to revert to the paper control item until hats are dispersed.

Thanks

FYI

I put the order in for the hats on Fri. I will get a final proof shortly and then we should get them in a couple of weeks. My goal is to have these in everyone's hands by April 1. I can't guarantee that, but I will try my best.

Saw a flathead released on Sunday. Bout a 15lber. Not sure if it was a accidental snag job or not, but I do know it was caught in 6FOW. 20 mins later a 24"ish eye was caught and released within 10 yards of this exact same spot (same depth)

Originally Posted By: dtro
Well, I proofed the hat logo today, so it shouldn't be long now, just gotta get em stitched!

She looks pretty darn sweet if you ask me! Had to make some last minute tweaks but its awesome!

I'm game for an early season gathering/social, even if it doesn't include fishing. ;\)

I should have hats in hand by next weekend (3/28). If someone wants to throw out a time and place on Sat or Sun that's cool. All the better if we could do a little fishing. Maybe a little sucker fishing whistle.gif.

Otherwise I can also bring them along with me the weekend after to Mill Ruins (if you don't know, don't ask ;\)).

last but not least I can ship them out. (Fisky for sure \:\))

Dtro, I am going to be heading up to Reel Fishing and Tackle to pick up a new portable ice shack, maybe I could work a pick up in the same trip? If not, I could send you some dough and have you ship it to me down here.