• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

HSO 2008 King of the Cats Contest

DTro

Ok guys, we are in the home stretch. I guarantee you there are hungry fish out there just waiting for a bait to be put in front of them. It just takes a little extra motivation this time of the year. It's a great time to be on the water. Not very many boats and the scenery it spectacular.

I'll be out tonight trying to catch Steve on the Channel side of the board.

With this warm weather I'm after them too. This afternoon I caught a bucket of bullheads. I got some beautiful bullies, I'll be out this weekend trying to catch Darren on the flathead side of the board.

Nothing like a good Twins game and a bullhead tugging on the end of your line. Watch out, dtro - here I come.

• Replies 433
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Got an upgrade tonight, on my last KOTC eligible night of the season (won't be fishing between now and Tuesday). Only 3.5 inches more, so I didn't jump over anyone. But, it was nice to get a fish more than 15 lbs for the first time in 3 months! 10 minutes in, I hooked into a 33 lb fish, 42 x 25.5. Not a bad way to start the night! Unfortunately, we had limited action after that (very limited for some of us). Thanks for the fun season, it was definitely a good time. Have to get in the green next year.

Last night tonight - it is make or break time. I'll be out looking for one big beautiful flathead. Good Twins game on the radio and a bullhead tugging on the line. Life is good!!

One big fish - that's all I want!!

Ah, the night the 57lb'er was posted grin.

Ironically, it was the night I went fishing with Steve D and when I got home, Dtro posted that thread.

Could be a good sign for the Croix tonight Steve wink

You guys have a great night and good luck! Wish I was going.

Skunked last night. Just like the Twins. Looks like we both end the season on a humble note. I did make the flathead 200 point club but I wanted in one of the top 5 Green spots. I'm looking forward to next year -

Thanks, Darren. The King of the Cats is a great contest - I appreciate all your work to make it a success.