• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

HSO 2008 King of the Cats Contest

DTro

By no means whatsoever is this wrapped up. Lots of big fish swimming out there.

Matter of fact, as soon as I get home there will be another HUGE fish entered to the leaderboard that will for sure knock someone out of the top 5.

Oh yeah, I think I bumped Steve out of first for Channels last night too with a fatty 13lber whistle

• Replies 433
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh yeah, I think I bumped Steve out of first for Channels last night too with a fatty 13lber whistle

Darn - I guess I will go chase channels tonight. 1 little point to tie, 2 points to surge ahead until those Fargo guys start weighing in BIG channels. I'm after your now, Big Guy.

Finally decided to submit a fish to the board with a decent channel. Been a slow start for me this year. Been catching channels and flats when I get out(nothing of quality), but have only been out 1-2 nights a week which isn't helping much. Should be back to 3-4 nights a week soon and thats when I'll try to make a run. grin

Hopefully I'll get a couple more to enter this weekend.

Im on the board finally.(i waited for my hat)LOL. Nothing to brag about but it is nice to finally have some numbers up. A 29x17 and a 29x16 caught about 10 minutes apart.

Quote:
Its getting crowded at the top! wink

Its about to get worse. Fished down on pool 4 all weekend, and some nice fish were put in the boat. Riverhog and myself were only able to catch 15 lb. and under flats, and 29" walleyes and such. While our buddy, a FMer/KOTC wouldn't share any of the bigguns, and toppled his PB twice in a 20 minutes span.

Wow, lots of action on the leaderboard this weekend! I think RiverRunnerZ debuted today with 199 pts! Way to go! Add in another 200 pointer and a change in leader, and I'd say things are heating up nicely!