• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Best TV show of all time?

Kylersk

Most of my favorites have already been mentioned except a couple:

Frazier - Niles cracks me up

Red Skelton Show

West Wing

Wonderful World of Disney

Original Mutual of Omaha's Wild Kingdom

American Sportsman with Curt Gowdy

Original Wide World of Sports

Daze Off

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The old MASH shows w/ Trapper and Frank

Hogans Heroes (I'm not old enough to have watched the originals)

CSI (All of them)

Sienfeld

Were does Gilligan fit? Man I loved the old Channel 9 growing up!

Some of the more recent ones:

Scrubs, My Name is Earl, The Office, Seinfeld, Friends, Malcolm in the Middle, That 70's Show (Reds my hero)

Old ones:

The Andy Griffith Show, CHiPs, Doogie Howser MD, The Wonder Years, In Living Color, Parker Lewis Can't Lose, 21 Jump Street, Dukes of Hazzard

Can't believe noones mentioned Family Guy or The Simpsons yet, unless I missed them

Another vote for the Sopranos. I didn't watch it until early last year when it started on A&E. I then had to go rent all the DVDs before the final season started on HBO in April.

Damages, which was on in the fall on the FX channel was great, too. Glenn Close was very good in it. I hope the second series starts soon.

Without a Trace is a third favorite.

Rescue Me - Lots of humor, action and many non-to-be-continued-episodes end on a downer - rare on TV shows.

Scrubs - zany, odd, witty banter, and strangely offers a positive moral on regular occassions

South Park - HILARIOUS, oh so wrong, and everything right. Occasional episodes are too much but nothing will ever be funnier or more true than the "Succubus" episode. Morals, Plot, and toilet humor every episode.

Modern Marvels - Learn everything about anything, very well done series

Fishing Shows:

In-Fish

Angling Edge

Too bad everyone else can't watch these innovators and figure out exactly what a fishing show should be. OUTSTANDING to this day even after watching the fellas on these shows for the better part of my lifetime.

Honorable Mentions:

Futurama - Simpsons with more blatant humor thrown in

Family Guy - What can I say? Good humor requires not a plot.

Up and Comer:

Big Bang Theory - Never figured a writers strike would anger me but I can't wait for new episodes. Probably doesn't appeal to everyone but this show is hilarious.

Rat patrol made me think of another couple that I had forgotten about but really loved when they were on:

Combat w/ Vic Morrow as Sgt. Saunders (I think that was the character name)

Sea Hunt w/ Lloyd Bridges

Original Perry Mason

Newest favorite is According to Jim - James Belushi is funny but whoever his sidekick is can be hilarious.

MAY BERRY RFD...orginally started over 30 yrs. ago...still in rerun syndication today....( nip it in the bud) BARNEY..Don Knox..awhile back a poll was taken on tv...this won hands down...