• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Trail Cam Photos - Lets get going!!!

gotcha. Thats what I figured. I just got on that other forum, and only took a look at one thread and it happened to have that picture in it. Kind of ironic! Its a great pic though!

• Replies 408
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey BigLake,

My father is heading to the land this week to get the 4 trailcam 35mm roles and replace film and batteries if need be. The suspense is killin me. I am excited to see if there are some pics. Heck, I would be happy if I got a pic of a tail or even a bird smile.gif I will let you know what we get.

Thanks again for the set up.

D

Anyone Know Who this Corrector Is!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3EIZjiTp4+UD4pS6lWimWelsM5+Mktce0280.jpg

This is not a deer cam photo, but I was grouse hunting tonight and saw some deer!

wpq59O6laeiP-9XWeTw8U3KoDqqsRBtn0300.jpg

The above Corrector is my oldest boy! I forgot he had no clue the cam was out there! He was scouting and found it! Shows ya how east they are to find! LOL! Have not had anything but does to show for trail pics as of late!

Love that photo! Man if only a guy could do that. I assume that this is a disabled type hunt where you pull the plunger and...........SNAP! You sure make it look easy BLB! Look foreward to seeing your BIGLAKEBUCK!(sorry, just saw it was Ebass)

Tunrevir~ grin.gif