• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Trail Cam Photos - Lets get going!!!

That last one looks like an old buck! Nice deer.

Its time to get in the woods boys! The bucks are moving. I have had my camera out for about 2 months now and have seen a lot of does and about 4 or 5 different bucks. The biggest being a small 6 point. I took it in this morning just expecting to see the same ol deer and to my surprise I had a new face! shocked.gif

MDGC0021.JPG

bigb.JPG

bigbb.JPG

MDGC0049.JPG

MDGC0050.JPG

• Replies 408
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

id guesstimate 170ish, not REAL wide, or REAL massive, but nice length for sure...he would lose some on the net with the side to side difference, but i would guess a 170 gross. VERY nice buck, good luck on tagging him, and letting us know the official tally.

So I came across some pretty bizarre pictures sent on a link from a friend. These pictures were taken on a Bushnell trail cam with date and time stamp.

This first picture is pretty obvious...A couple bear cubs.

1_bear_cubs_med.jpg

Here is where things get tough. What is it?

2_creature_med.jpg

The third picture doesn't add any clarity.

3_creature_med.jpg

These pictures were taken about a month ago in Bradford, Pennsylvania.

Pennsylvania Game Commission says it is a mangy bear.

doc4722b121b961b265436842.jpg

Anybody else have a suggestion? Apparently it's making a big deal out there because people are saying its a juvenile Bigfoot. I wouldn't go that far, but it would help if the trail cam got better pictures of hand/paws or faces.

Interesting though....

Thanks for the heads up shackbash, I deleted the link myself.

It appears that the picture you have there is from a Florida bear - apparently they have come across a number of bears down in Florida like that - they have been losing all of their hair and they can't figure out why. They have ruled out mange.