• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Walleyes of 2007

• Replies 311
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That one put up a great fight and lots of fun to catch. I think my wife was as excited to net it as I was to catch it too! I won't forget that one for a while. I released it for someone else to enjoy down the road. Still trying to break that 10 lb. barrier though and having fun trying!

Here are three nice ones that my 9 year old daughter caught and released on our trip last week. She started the trip with a 28.5", then a 27" and the last evening caught a 30.25". All came on a split shot rig with a leech.

ccarlson

Sofies28.5%20inch%20walleye.jpg

Sofies27inchwalleye.jpg

Sofies30DogtoothWalleye.jpg

[Here ya go CC - Click on "Image" while making the post and enter the webaddress....Nice fish!]

Here is my 1st Mille Lacs Walleye and my personal best walleye. Measured 26" and very heathly. This was caught 10 minutes after dropping the first line in the water this past saturday. I hope this works.

Wade26inch026-23-07.jpg

BigWadeS-

The Photo Sharing forum has this post that can help you here.

Basically, you posted the URL instead of "Image". Click on the "Image" Instant UBB code by entering the webaddress to the photo hosting site i.e. "http://" when you are posting.

Congrats, CCarlson! Those photos are priceless, thanks for sharing. I hope my daughter and I will be able to take pictures like that someday!

Here's a skinny 29 1/4" 'eye that I caught Monday night (06-25-07) on Trout Lake by Coleraine, MN. Lindy rig with a leech in about 16' of water. And to think that I thought that "tap, tap, tap" on the end of the line was a perch! grin.gif The fish was CPR'd, but I'd sure love to meet up with her in late October after she'd had the feed bag on!

eyesg3.jpg

Here's a 23 1/4" 'eye from the same exact spot on a couple drifts after the big dog!

2325eyeom9.jpg

Brian