• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Walleyes of 2007

• Replies 311
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Picked up a few nice eye's on the Rainy trip with some buddies.

First fish of the trip, a fat 28"er.

RainyLakeJune18-232007001.jpg

My buddy Brett with a monster 31 incher, and oh so fat!!!

RainyLakeJune18-232007031.jpg

His dad Ken with the big fish of the trip, 31 1/2"es

RainyLakeSummer2007017.jpg

And Goat with a couple of 27"ers

RainyLakeSummer2007008.jpg

RainyLakeJune18-232007017.jpg

These are for all of guys who catch nice Muskies while Walleye fishing, We can catch nice walleyes while muskie fishing as well grin.gif lol

My buddy caught both of them:

27"

573087-R1-17-16A_018.jpg

24"

573087-R1-07-6A_008.jpg

Quote:

Some really great pictures, especially the ccarlson pics with his daughter and her big walleyes!! That's one happy kid
grin.gif

Ditto,you gotta love that smile.

WTG DAD!

You other guys have some quality fish too.Thanks for sharing.

Here are a few pics from some recent trips I was on.

These are a couple from Lake of the Woods. I have to mention that we were staying at Schuster's Resortsince they are a FM sponsor.

Also thanks Jonny P. for getting us the bait we needed.

My best fish on the trip was this 23" eye that came from shallow water. lotw23.jpg

Of course my kid brother had to show me up and land this 30 1/2" er. He considered getting it mounted but he leaves for the Army in August and figured it should be a little bigger in 4 years!

joe2012.jpg

The next was to Winne where big fish were elusive but we found plenty in the slot. The Story winniegold.jpg

Last but not least I ended catching some nice fish close to home on Pool 4. A 22" saugdog. 22insaug.jpg

Great fish everyone keep them pictures coming!

mw

Here is my son's first walleye. I know it's not the biggest, but he was so happy to get it in the boat. He didn't even let me net it cuz he wanted to do it all by himself. The smiles and memories are priceless. Pictures%2FPicture%20002.jpg