• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Walleyes of 2007

• Replies 311
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As promised; just a handful of many. grin.gif

These fish mean business!

moon002qe0.jpg

Biggest of the trip; 27.75"

moon005ba6.jpg

Ho-Hum 26"

moon013ha2.jpg

Right at sunset - POW!

moon015gh2.jpg

Hot Steel Victim...

moon022cn8.jpg

25.5"; not even 3# confused.gif

moon024js7.jpg

Go on a diet fatty grin.gif

moon021od7.jpg

Always a nice surprise at 2:00 am grin.gif

moon020ew9.jpg

Ever been "mooned" grin.gifgrin.gif

moon001gl9.jpg

i asked a fellow FMer to put a 31'' lil' piggy pic for me in the st.croix forum, and he did it for me. thanks blue. if you want to see it go to st. croix forum and it's in the three lil piggy's thread. truly an ugly, ugly, piggy. night pic so she even looks a little holloweenish. shocked.gif

Quote:

Really, is it posted somewhere else?

I know it is in 1 other forum but I'm not counting. wink.gif

I usually try to get my nice fish in at least 3 forums so you guys are behind the curve a little.

Gotta love it when you can catch an 11 lb walleye less than 20 minutes from your front door. Fishing in the metro sucks! wink.gif

Darren,

"Every forum" was a stretch but the home page counts for more than 1, doesn't it? grin.gif

One thing is fo sure, if a person fishes with or around Hanson and there's a camera involved, expect to be on the Internet, so look your best. grin.gif

If I would have gotten a good digital photo of the 11.5 eye I caught at Alma last spring, I can guarantee that it would have been plastered all over the place.

Very nice fish Brian and a true trophy to be proud of. Thats a once in a lifetime fish.

yes there are 4, but three nice ones as I stated before. And yes 4 lb males are not hard to come by in this neck of the woods. Just thought I would share a few pics from a different region, I wont any more.

As long as everything is within regulation, in good taste and promotes selective harvest, you're fine. Keep the photos comin'.

Different parts of the US yield different results. People in the Midwest can't compare "keeper" fish to those where RJT is fishing or Lake Erie, etc, etc.