• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Northern Pike Photo Gallery

Rick

Here is a 39" pike I caught recently while laker fishing. Line broke with its head in the hole, I was able to get my hand under a gill and haul it out.

troutpike1.jpg

troutpike2.jpg

troutpike3.jpg

This one came out perfect as it was flipping it's tail as it headed back down the hole after a brief photo opp.

The big girls were moving as my 12# fluoro was bitten off twice more that day!

Except for you Rangerguy, The photo thread has been cold as of late! I'll join in and help fix this problem too smile

Nothing huge, but then again I haven't had any snot rockets either. They've all been 26-32 inch class.

dscf1592f.jpg

dscf1623h.jpg

The bite I located the other day produced again on Wednesday big spinner baits was the key this day.

a030.jpg

a031.jpg

a032.jpg

a034.jpg

These fish are on the chow all were released to swim again 33" 34" 36" 34" from top to bottom.

haven't had a lot of luck so far with bigger fish had a few nice ones get off when in sight of the boat. finally hooked into a decent one on a spinner bait. was actually fishin for bass but theres always a chance of northens being around this spot. never would have thought this big though. put up a good fight as i caught it on ultralight gear.

32.5" CPR

100_0829.jpg

Got my new personal best earlier tonight, 40.5". Learned a lesson on camera batteries, it shut off before we could get another quick picture. Not the best shot of me but nobody here cares about that anyway. smile

2rwanev.jpg