• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Muskie Photo Gallery

davev

And you know what, it was on a pink Grinder! Pink was also the best color for follows. Where is Rebel?;)

Im here... always been here... whether its leaving comments or just lurking, Im here... but havent gone fishing tho... Im working my butt off keeping a STUPID promise to myself, no muskie fishing til my boat's done... its working so far...

Pink WORKS!!! Congrats on your "first" one, especially out of Bald Eagle... Looks like you caught yours at approx the same area where I caught my 44 incher last year on a Weagle...

Although I havent gotten any new lures since the MN Muskie Expo, Once the boat's done, I'll be stocking up BIG TIME on them... and I just PRAY that MI will come out with Pink Pro Dawg and Jimmy's along with other makers making more pinks!!!

Hunter caught 3 this weekend - 38,a fat 43, and a 47. He obviously had a better guide than I did.

I'm still sticking to my opinion that he would whup yer butt out there everytime you both are fishing!!! You need to start listening to him more, you know... grinwhistle

Went out to scout a lake I'm taking a true Brazilian to next week. Would have been nice to get him on this one, but we'll see next week. Caught it with a buddy who had never seen a muskie or tiger muskie before, so he was impressed. Didn't get a measurement or a better picture because it gashed my thumb pretty good. Probably upper 30's though, maybe could have touched 40.

IMG_1172.jpg

Had the best muskie outing of my life this morning - fished from 7 til noon in the dead calm and somehow did really well

my first of the year, a nice 40"

P6260290.jpg

my buddy's first of the year, also 40"

P6260291.jpg

Release pic

P6260301.jpg

45" right before noon, 18" girth for all those causing a ruckus about it smile

P6260297.jpg

Big girl swimming away

P6260308.jpg

yep the shores were more swirly than usual, i think its correlated to how good the fishing is smile

next time its that sunny and calm i'll bring fins and a mask and get pics from under the boat, haha

Two fish from the Bemidji area on Friday night. First is 47in and was first of the season. Second is 53x22 caught little more than an hr later. So started season slow but now that I'm on the board and had a great night getting there along with a PB for the 53, I'd say it was a good start. Had a good net man too, always helps. Thanks Bri.

[img:center]http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=55...p;id=1735850325

[img:center]http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=55...p;id=1735850325

Hey, anyone who can, I still can't figure out how to get the pics just visable straight up on my posts, anyone who can help? Know I've seen it somewhere but can't find it or figure it out? Any advice would be great. I am using a 10megapixel cam so not sure if I'll have issues with file size or something? Thx for any tips.

Heres a try. I got it now. First pic was second fish of the night, 53x22. Personal best. Second one is 47in, and was first fish of the season. Kind of a primal scream pic to celebrate first of the year. Thx for the tip Ol_Bullhead.

IMG_0063-1.jpg

IMG_0061-1.jpg

Why the camera girl was awesome. And best muskie fishin gal I've ever met, she was great and really wonderful. Maybe its really you with the great catch Bri!!