• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Muskie Photo Gallery

davev

figured I'd keep the ball rolling in this topic, and seeing as how I don't post at all in the walleye forum I figured I could post this up here.

Bonus walleye caught last night-

4814_517985232635_135400772_30859536_814

went 25"+ and this little cannibal crushed a walleye pattern glide bait. not much of a fight on muskie gear, but it got me pretty excited when it threw one big headshake......then gave up.

Another Muskie fishing mind reader........one of the reasons we fish for Cats I guess......everyone is laid back and not trying to interpret what everyone else is doing. Dave definately does not need our advertisement.

Whisker Warrior,

Its Quite Obvious you are trying to advertise for this guy.

Here's four of five we hooked last week in Ontario at Camp Manitou. The fifth one my son threw over the motor when it began to kick before I could get a pic. With no net, I couldn't get the two out of the water before they broke off. Needless to say, I'll never be without a net again smile

39" Son now has new disease diagnosed as Musky Fever smile

CCW_7841-1.jpg

?" Lost trying to hand land

CCW_7619-1.jpg

?" Lost trying to hand land

CCW_7686-1.jpg

40"

CCW_7732-2.jpg

That sure looks an awful lot like Beers lake, I got my first one ever there, nice pic!

You should get one of those little tripods that clips to your console windshield, those are awesome for taking pics by yourself.

Here's the fruits of my last trip with my buddy. The first pictures of the 44, 48 and the 50 all came within a 45 minute time period in that order. The next day I picked up a 43 which I lost my grip on and she swam away before we got a picture of her and my buddy got his 48. So it was a pretty productive day and a half of fishing

My buddy's 44 incher

100_1757.jpg

My 48 incher

100_1761.jpg

My 50 incher

100_1764.jpg

Another pic of the 50

100_1765.jpg

My buddy's 48 from the next night

100_1768.jpg

Okay, mine is a small guy compared to lots here, but I got him before work today smile about 38-39" from Bald Eagle. My brother got a 36-37" pike and we had a bunch of follows. Great morning. He is still out there, I am now working...

Oh yeah, the spots on my shirt are water and not blood, and yes that hat looks really dorky on me, ha!

3839inchmuskiecbox.jpg

I have caught a bunch of skis when not targeting them, and have bene in the boat for lots of my brothers skis, but this is my first one actually targeting them. So nice to have the monkey off my back wink

Nice fish Box! Congrats on the ditching the monkey! I knew your bro was looking for someone to play hooky with him today, glad to see you got out and hooked up.

That's a solid looking fish, sure like to meet up with her in a 5 years!

I'll have to remember that wearing a pink shirt makes a fish's color look really good when you hold it against a pink background! laugh

I've really wanted to make it early in the morning before work since my evenings are full, but I haven't. Maybe I should reconsider or see if they will let me work from my boat smile Bring on the weekend!

What happened to 2009 Picture thread on here??