• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Muskie Photo Gallery

davev

Um, for the most part just that fin, a few nicks and what not but nothing else that was to terrible.

You can kind of see in the eye that there is some white stuff in it, anybody no what that is from. It was actually a good amount of it.

Great picture with the Northern on the tail hook. Would that be considered a teaser bait? This is hopefully the year I can beat my personal best. My Dad has caught 4 fish over 50 inches, so I just need to get on the board to stop the [PoorWordUsage] I am getting. I love seeing the pictures of everyone's fish. Keep them coming.

DeBo101 - you're the second person I know of to have that happen to. The other is me. Exact same scenario, except a Reef Hawg not a Hellhound. Still one of the strangest things I've ever had happen. And one of the coolest. You'll never forget it.

Cool pics guys - nice to see some guys getting out after 'em. I won't fish them for the first time until this weekend. Graduations really put a damper on opener...heh.

Cheers,

Rob Kimm

Um, for the most part just that fin, a few nicks and what not but nothing else that was to terrible.

You can kind of see in the eye that there is some white stuff in it, anybody no what that is from. It was actually a good amount of it.

My guess is scar tissue from probably being hooked in and around the eye in the past.

Should probably sticky this thread instead of the 2008 photos to 2009?

Really Cool pike/musky photo DeBo101.

I let a monkey grow into a gorilla. Almost 5 yrs and finally that gorilla is off my back. Can't tell you how many times I thought that the first one was in the net only to have something go wrong. Here it is a 47.5 incher. I am at peace now.

475inchmuskiepic.jpg

475inchmuskiereleasepic.jpg

six hours later my 2nd happened, 44 inches don't have those pics ready yet. What a day!!!

JRedig, that wasn't me. Haven't ever fished Owasso. Closest I probably came was Minnetonka or Waconia (provided I'm thinking of the right lake you are talking about). Hopefully one of these two lakes will treat me good this year as these are the closest to me.

Whisker Warrior,

Its Quite Obvious you are trying to advertise for this guy.

I don't think so. He had a good experience with him as a guide, why wouldn't he say a couple good things? Having a good guide and watching them work there magic is wonderful and can be hard to come by....I always like hearing recommendations and reports from people's guiding trips. Nice fish Whisker Warrior. Thanks for the report.

Thanks JimBuck thats exactly what it was...Never fished for them as i'm a cat fishing guy but thought I'd give it a shot and WOW loved the sport and the fish. I will definitely be honing my skills through his tutelage since there is no muskie lakes within 50 miles of me.