• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Vikings 2019

leech~~

12 minutes ago, chaffmj said:

Vikings win 26-20 with help from leech ? and pass to Kyle Rudolph in overtime! ?

I've been saying throw the ball to Rudolph all year instead of all those worthless side runs and throws for no yards on this side of the first down mark!  ?

• we are 'the leading edge' HSO Creators
15 hours ago, leech~~ said:

And What got us down the field, a 35 yard Throw and what was the winning play of the game a Throw! Throw the freeking Ball! ?

Especially when they have the running game established!!!!!! Start throwing when the defense gears up to stop the run.

2 hours ago, Rick said:

Especially when they have the running game established!!!!!! Start throwing when the defense gears up to stop the run.

Exactly, sure throw the freeking ball but its the running game that opens up those throws.  Cook ran all over the Saints in the first half then the Saints geared up to stop the run leaving the passing game open.  On Thielens catch in OT they had put 8 in the box to stop the run leaving only a single safety deep.  That meant either Diggs or Thielen was going to get one on one coverage without any safety help.  Thanks to an effective running game they could throw the freeking ball. 

12 minutes ago, smurfy said:

cousins blew his crowning moment last week............ he's gonna stink up the field and the vikings lose by 10!!!!!!!!!!

Wow smurfy, way to back the Vikes! Drink the Kool-Aid, good things can happen!

14 minutes ago, chaffmj said:

Wow smurfy, way to back the Vikes! Drink the Kool-Aid, good things can happen!

i really really have no faith cousins can take us to the promised land!!!!!!!?

but i'm working the reverse physcology angle................................ worked last week!!!!!!!!!??

46 minutes ago, smurfy said:

i really really have no faith cousins can take us to the promised land!!!!!!!?

but i'm working the reverse physcology angle................................ worked last week!!!!!!!!!??

Maybe if I run to Fleet Farm half way through the last Qrt like last game, that will work too?  ??  ?

I changed my jersey wearing habit last week, I wore my Chewbacca t-shirt underneath.

The Force was with us.

And I'm quitting drinking for the first two months of the year with one caveat..........the Vikes make the Superbowl.

*shut up liver, you have no say in this*

We have a trade!

Bills are trading a 1st-round pick, a 5th-round pick, a 6th-round pick and a 2021 4th-round pick for Vikings WR Stefon Diggs and a 2020 7th-round pick,

I like it! Compared to what Houston got for Hopkins today,  I think the Vikings did well .

And most importantly Diggs will still be disgruntled in Buffalo lol

I think they should have waited until the end of this upcoming season to decide. If cousins was gonna sign any new deal I would have hoped it would be a reduction to help the team’s salary cap issues.

Vikings can draft a tackle and corner in the first, and have money now to fill in some other holes. They'd have 10 picks in rounds 2-7 and really wouldn't be committed to any specific position other than another wr.

Maybe they will draft Diggs younger brother now lol ? 

23 minutes ago, rundrave said:

Maybe they will draft Diggs younger brother now lol

Was thinking the same thing! It would be comical, but I’d be worried that the same attitude is genetic

On 3/16/2020 at 10:07 PM, rl_sd said:

What’s your thoughts on the Cousins deal?

I think it was a smart move. Prices on QBs will go up, they removed the "no trade" clause, and they secured a QB until they can replace him and then trade.

I hope they draft a QB to groom in 2020. Then trade Cousins when the youngster is ready to roll.

As for Diggs he was becoming a distraction. He was a quality WR. But at the end of the day we came out fairly well with the picks and there are a lot of decent receivers in the draft.

Vikings sign NT Michael Pierce. 27 mil over 3 years. Pat Williams 2.0

Built like a bowling ball. Massive and fast.

Very nice signing!