• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Walking Dead

JBMasterAngler

I thought breaking bad is done for good?

Anyway...great episode! Mishone actually scored a few points with me in the episode. However, after getting his eye stabbed, the governor is NOT going to be giving any speeches to anyone that same night! Assuming they had morphine, he'd be so juiced up he wouldn't be able to stand! Actually, he'd probably still be unconscious from the surgery. Anyway, I did like how he turned the blame on Merle. I don't think he believes Merle is a spy either, he just needs to give the people answers to show that he's still in complete control.

I like how they added the other people in the beginning also, and how "big carl" handled them! Will be interesting to hear their background. Obviously Darryl and Merle escape, but how does it happen? Does Andrea help? Next 2 months are gonna suck!!! mad

I thought breaking bad is done for good?

I don't think so... Hope not! I think there is still another half of the final season to go. The last episode ended when Hank figured out what Walt has been up to while on the pot.

Sorry to hijack the thread..

Anyway, I did like how he turned the blame on Merle. I don't think he believes Merle is a spy either, he just needs to give the people answers to show that he's still in complete control.

Not to mention Merle lied to him about taking care of Mishonne in the woods.

Not to mention Merle lied to him about taking care of Mishonne in the woods.

Right. Merle lied about taking care of Michonne.

And Merle told the Gov that the prison could not be taken then he finds out that a band of 10 took the prison.

I expected the family reunion to have left Merle on his own because neither group would trust him after Michonne showed up.

One thing I don't understand, what was Michonne's motive for staking out the Gov? Yeah, we know he's a bad guy but other than that, what was her motive?

One thing I don't understand, what was Michonne's motive for staking out the Gov? Yeah, we know he's a bad guy but other than that, what was her motive?

I am with you on this one. Granted, he held her captive before and wouldn't give her back her swords unless she left, and blah, blah, blah, but that is hardly enough motive to risk life and limb to come back and kill this guy. Her level of intensity in stalking the governor just doesn't match up with what he did to her, IMO...other thoughts on this?

Her level of intensity in stalking the governor just doesn't match up with what he did to her, IMO...other thoughts on this?

If you think about it, he took her only friend in the world. I think she is seeing right through his fake image and seeing how evil he really is, basically like we have seen. In a post-apocalypse world, killing someone you see as evil probably wouldn't be a big deal to someone like Michonne (or however you spell that crazy name)

While I was really getting into the beginning of this season, I just continue to be frustrated with about a third of the characters. Is Andrea truly that naive? Is Merle really that bad? Is Daryl that tied to a brother that who ridiculed him his whole life? Is Rick all there? I was hoping that Hershal's little pep talk might have gone over a little better...

I will say that Karl has really come around this season, and is almost likeable again.

It felt like the last episode was all disjointed. I wonder if it was supposed to be that way to simulate Rick still being messed up.

I got a kick out of them not showing Lori's face. I bet it was for budget reasons so they didn't have to pay her. I'm still happy to see her gone so I was good not seeing her. laugh

Watched the pilot episode in black and white. Was kinda' cool seeing it all come together again. But I'm glad they decided not to do the show in black and white, just doesn't have the same appeal. It still bugs me that they never talked about the dad and his son that helped Rick in the beginning...just up and gone, and never referred to them again.

just up and gone, and never referred to them again.

There is room from the comic books for them to revisit that part of the story. I'm feeling a season 3 finale plot twist or season 4 plotline. Don't forget they went a whole season letting us forget a moment that happened between Rick and Jenner, but at least Rick did kind of say goodbye to them over the radio as they left Atlanta/CDC.

On paper, this should have been a great episode ( and other reviews I've read thought it was) but I just didn't feel it. Rick is off his rocker, Glen is a loose cannon, and everyone forgot their survival training when it came to a shoot out. Granted, Walkers don't shoot back, but still. You live for months like that with Rick leading you how he does, and a couple of weeks in a warm and comfy prison lets it all fall away? They were good in Woodbury, but not at the prison?

Frankly, I don't think driving a truck of walkers in the front door is as big of a deal as the simple front breach and making noise to bring draw walkers. If the Gov wants the prison, he is making it pretty tough to clean up after flushing out the Grimes gang. I am curious as to how they handle Merle. Daryl has realized that Rick has done more for him as a brother in a year than Merle did his whole life.

I don't think the governor is interested in taking the prison, just killing everyone and taking their guns/supplies. Speaking of the governor...he sure is creating quite the list of people that really hate him shocked Rick, Glen, Merle, Mishone. Who will end up being the one that kills him?

I thought the episode was ok, but then the ending was just AWESOME!!! Rick has those 4 new people to deputize, and the addition of merle, but from the sounds of it, they are finally running low on ammo. Will be very interesting to see what happens next.