• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Walking Dead

JBMasterAngler

On 3/27/2017 at 5:46 PM, JBMasterAngler said:

So, based on some of his actions the last couple seasons, Rick could be considered a bad guy :whistle: stealing from one group to kill another group...is that something a good guy would do? Thoughts?

I think Rick may have morphed from "upstanding Police Officer" to "routine bad guy," but he has done so over such a long, slow period that maybe we tend to still see him in a mostly positive light? I wonder, though, if we'd just been introduced to him now, would we feel the same, or just see him as another villain? On this current trajectory, if it keeps him alive and his group thriving, how long before he's a flat out Negan type? For that matter, he may already be more morally compromised than the Governor was.

Unrelated... Does Negan get his own bat to the head this week, or do they draw this out into next season somehow? WD loves their cliff hangers.

I was pleasantly surprised by the finale. I didn't see double cross from the garbage pail kids coming, or Sasha turning into a walker. Negan's reaction was pretty good.  Future doesn't look too bright for Alexandria. So, did the guy with the burnt face double cross Rick's crew, or is he still a mole? Seems as though cutting down those trees to slow Negan down would've been a waste of time, if he had no intention of helping Rick.

Dwight is still siding with Rick's group. The little carved soldier that Daryl picked up at the end was a sign to that. Dwight carved things and he left that as a note to Daryl or whoever would find it.

I thought the episode was pretty dumb IMO. The whole Shiva thing was just like a bad cartoon. There is no way that Negan wouldn't have gotten shot with all those bullets flying and miraculously it looked like the only Alexandian that died was Sasha who killed herself.

I was actually proud of Eugene because without what he did going ahead and he knew that Sasha was going to take that pill. He might have some stones actually.

There is going to be some sort of lame way the Hilltop, Alexandia and King Dreadlocks come out on top, but I am getting a bit bored with the show.

Well, for anyone here that still watches the show, I’m sure your all happy now that Carl is finally dead. :cry: 

On a side note...this show has made some of the most realistic looking zombies in film history! Clearly, the best make up artists in the business! With all that being said, are you trying to tell me they couldn’t put a better, more realistic looking beard on Rick’s face?!?!?! :angry:

SPOILER ALERT!!! Walking dead has continued it’s annual tradition of underwhelming and disappointing season finales! The one and only highlight came at the very end, when Maggie, Jesus, and Darryl announced their presence as next season’s bad guys. Could lead to something interesting.

So, I guess the show has a new director, and she wasn’t a big fan of how the show would drag certain things on. That’s why she hung Gregory in the first episode. Apparently she’s the reason Rick will only have 2 more episodes left. She’s not even going to drag out his demise. I like it!

Edited by JBMasterAngler

Haven’t had anything to say about this show until now. Hasn’t been bad, but hasn’t been good either. The whisperers, while an interesting concept, is pretty underwhelming. I’ve accepted that this show has jumped the shark several seasons ago (I’ve probably already mentioned that). But at least the end of the last episode was a shocker. I was very impressed. Hopefully it leads to a good finale.