• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Walking Dead

JBMasterAngler

I don't know about anyone else, but until the last 5 minutes or so of the episode I was rooting for Rick to go Shane's route... What's next, will they be searching the prison for Sophia? I'm hoping they keep things ramped up now.

Better, but can they wrap up this Andrea thing? I hate her screen time. Constantly looking conflicted is getting old.

Shot-in-the-dark, not a clue in the world theory coming: Rick dies next episode. Subtle hints abound last night, and he's going out with Karl and Michonne on a run. It would be a good time to do it if that is in the plans. He has turned in to the Lori of the earlier seasons.

I feel like we finally got some closure on Andrea. My hunch was right, it's good to be the king queen.

The best part of the episode was closing with a Tom Waits song however hokey was that a 14 year old girl would know it. It put a grin on my face. smile

Looks like this episode was to give us answers. Why Michonne returned to Woodbury, where Andrea's alegences lie, is Rick back, is Michonne staying, is Merrill staying, what happened to the new group that stumbled into the prison.

Looks like next episode may be action packed.

I'm also getting sick of Andrea! She can die anytime now. For the most part I was disappointed in the episode. Looks like some interesting things are going to happen next week. Certainly doesn't look like that town they go to is woodbury, so we'll see what this next group of characters brings. I was surprised to see the new group meet up with Andrea, then end up in woodbury. I think the 2 white guys are going to die for sure, but the black couple will survive and end up back at the prison.

Yeah, I would like to see the new group survive with the good guys.

Agreed on Andrea. Looks like her roll has been to replace Lori as the most disliked character. Too bad for her because now all the fans will be cheering for her demise.

When she returned to Woodbury, I was hoping that the Gov would have followed through on his threat that she could not return. I wanted him to throw her into a cell to be tortured.

Sadly, she will continue to be his tool. He will use her to keep the civilians of Woodbury placated while he runs his war against Rick and company.

I got to thinking... IF YOU were in the new band of four's shoes, had been to the prison and seen the state of the people and provisions there, and then gone to Woodbury and seen how it is there, how would you react? I would be kissing up to the Gov, too. Power, water, a secure perimeter, and warm food can go a long way to making one ignore his ruthlessness (if you even knew about it, which most people there don't). Even the walker fights, while questionable, would indeed work to both keep the masses entertained and remind them that the true enemy is the walkers. Is it much worse than our professional sports fetish? He also has his nerd lackey trying to see if they can be trained or if it can be reversed.

We, AS VIEWERS, get to see the whole story, but if you were just shown off-his-rocker Rick in his prison, and the silver-tongued Gov in Woodbury, it would be a pretty easy decision. And, maybe Andrea sticking to her morals by trying to help Rick and Co. out is pretty impressive after all. Rick did make the attack on Woodbury first. Yes, I know Glen and Maggie were kidnapped, but most people there didn't, including Andrea until later. Would Woodbury really be that upset that the Gov ordered an attack on the prison after what Rick did to them? I doubt it.

I was glad to see them finally answer that question.

I was also disappointed that it took an entire boring episode. They are starting to lose me as a viewer with these slow episodes.

This season has become the season of closure with no new stories. Boring. I wont give up but this season has slowed to the pace of season 2.

I thought the hitchhiker was effectively more tragic than a crazy person (Morgan) telling us his story.

The Morgan story was out of time and out of place. It should have been shown last year to be effective. Now it's just about closure on the story and I felt no empathy for the characters. It was really disappointing.

I thought the hitchhiker was an explanation of what Rick and Co went through in the off season, over the winter. IMO, they showed us that story to let us know why they are so hardened to newcomers because they probably saw a lot of stupid people like this guy and finally became immune to them.

Because, let's face it. The hitchiker was an id10t. Yelling at strangers as they drive by? Might as well have been a dog barking at cars as they drive past. My issue with showing this now, was how was this id10t able to survive this long while being that dumb.

Again, another scene to give us closure. When will they add to the story?

What happened to the pace they set in the first half of the season? I feel like they have run out of ideas for this season so they are passing the time closing up loose ends.

And Rick thinks they are ready for war with one bag of ammo and a couple more firearms? Yeah, that should do it. They need bodies.

10 episodes before Michone gets a line and personality? Really?

Finally, using the picture juxtaposed to Carl appologizing for having to shoot Morgan. Yeah, we get it. He's the compasionate killer that actually understands how life is now. We understood that a while ago. Move on already.

I thought it was definitely slow, but important nonetheless. All the reports I've heard online (except here) and on the radio declare this as the best episode yet! When Rick got stabbed I hadn't heard my wife gasp that loud since Shane died.

Best episode yet?

I think it was a throwaway episode and really didn't care if they circled back to close up the Morgan plot line. They could have just left that part open ended where the viewer could have formulated their own idea of what happened to him. A waste of an hour, IMO.

And Rick thinks they are ready for war with one bag of ammo and a couple more firearms? Yeah, that should do it. They need bodies.

Yeah, but they got Darrel new arrows for his crossbow. That's worth 2-3 people right there. smile

My favorite part of the episode... Carl giving Michonne the stinkeye from the backseat after getting the car stuck. Picking up Most-Unfortunate-Hiker-Ever's backpack pretty much summed the Rick-tatorship.

I think that was one of the better episodes so far this season. So harsh leaving that hitchhiker dude. He couldn't have been too incompetent to still be alive on his own for so long. I don't dislike Carl as much as I used to but I still don't like him.

So they sell the comics in book form now, with however many issues lumped together in 1 book. I made the mistake of flipping through one that is ahead of where the show is. Now I know some stuff I wish I didn't eek

The show doesn't follow the comics very closely at all, so I wouldn't worry too much about it.

That was one thing that I did notice when I was flipping through stuff that was in the 1st season. However, this particular bit of drama looked too irresistible to NOT put in the show. I just hope by the time it happens, I will have forgotten about it.

Wow some of you guys are harsh. They are telling a story one episode at a time. I thought it was a good episode. The hitchhiker, Rick seeing what Michone was about, Carl showing some humanity, a guy from the past showing what happens when your alone and being hunted nonstop and dealing with his son being killed by his walker wife. Some of you probably got bored during the opening scene of Saving Private Ryan too.