• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Walking Dead

JBMasterAngler

It was a great episode.

Prison:

I've been waiting to see if Lori get's eaten from the inside out. This was just as good.

Great impact and she's gone. It's a win win.

I was disappointed that it was the escaped prisoner. That was anticlimactic. Suddenly a city hoodlum is a survivalist and master strategist. The arch needed someone with knowledge from the inside though so I guess it had to me him.

The chaos he created was awesome.

Glenn and Maggie will have some explaining to do about their "sleeping" on the job. Assuming one of them was supposed to be in the tower on watch.

Not sure about Carol's outcome. I think her fate depends on the Darryl vs Meryl storyline. If Darryl sides with Meryl at an upcoming family reunion then Carol needs to be out of the picture.

I think Darryl stays with Rick and Co if as long as Carol is around.

This is turning into a soap opera for guys laugh

Woodbury:

What the F was Michonne thinking by questioning the Governor's National Guard story? Signing her death warrant.

She should have been having that discussion with Andrea.

Andrea is still a tool. Sad.

Not sure what to make of Meryl's request to search for Darryl being denied.

Just watched this last episode. Wow!

I thought Carol got it also? Or did they just assume she's gone but is hiding out? Maybe I missed something there.

Carl is going to have some serious issues, but then again, who doesn't in a zombie apocalypse? smile

Are you flippin' kidding me?!?!?!?!?! That episode was insane!!! I expected t-dawg to die at some point this season, but not so early, and not in that manner. But lori? Holy cow! My only beef with the episode was, how did the courtyard suddenly get filled with zombies without rick, darryl, or glen seeing any of them appear? They were looking right across at them! The preview for next week shows darryl taking off...is he going after carol, or is he going in search of baby formula? This show is AWESOME!!!

Wow, what an episode. War of attrition. Don't get attached to anyone. Pretty amazing that the little convict guy just figured out how zombies worked, baited the place, ran in unnoticed, and opened the floodgates to zombies at the worst possible time.

It's gonna be just about impossible to come across enough formula to feed a baby. 2 cans would barely last a week. Anyway, was a pretty good episode. I guess everyone is assuming Carol is dead. My question is, if she still is alive (which she most likely is), why would she not stay close to the prison to make sure they're still there? It's not like the prison was completely overrun with zombies like the farm was. Will be interesting to see who's on the phone. Although I have a hard time believing the phones would be working over a year into a zombie apocalypse crazy

Dig three holes, carol's missing, tdog and lori got et', but fill 'em back up empty and call them graves. Makes sense.

Apparently they have a lot of time on their hands. Because Yeah, it didnt' make sense.

I guess Daryl putting a flower on a grave means Carol is gone. Makes me sad because I thought there could be a good story in a Daryl Carol arc.

I feel the story is about the living and zombie scenes are filler.

But that opens up the family reunion episode with Meryl and Daryl which should be fun. To bad T-Dog isn't still around for that.

I didn't get the missing Lori thing and had to have it explained to me. Still not buying it but whatever.

Loved the ringing phone. I assumed it's not really ringing, instead showing how far Rick has gone off the deep end by delving into psychosis.

Oh, Rick. The phone was just you going insane all along! Maybe you are not the guy I want calling the shots anymore...

BTW, can they make Daryl any cooler? That dude (Norman Reedus) is stealing the show! Nice to see him find Carol. Not looking forward to his and Merle's family reunion picnic, though.

Funny how they are all worried about baby formula, but not once have they discussed diapers!

I am a party excrementer. This show is losing me. Merle walked up and took maggie hostage and captured Glenn? What? C'mon. If someone pointed a gun at my family and my wife thought I or one of her kids was in danger she would empty a clip into them. Woman protect their family, its what they do. In a zombie apoc people arent going to weaken. Maggie has had sex in a prison guard tower. Shes not the weak link. Glenn might be a weakling but Maggie would have shot Merle to pieces.

Should be interesting how this works out...will Andrea discover what's happening to Maggie and Glen, and then learn the truth about the governor, or will Mishone lead the gang into an attack on the community?

I do have a bone to pick with the show though...Mishone had zombie guts spill all over her, so sure she'll stink like a zombie. However, she was also shot, and sweating like a pig in the georgia heat! In season 1, Rick and Glen were completely smothered in guts, and when they got rained on for 2 seconds all of a sudden the zombies could smell them? These little imperfections are starting to become more frequent, and more noticeable.

Star Wars reference, that I completely biffed on. Luke was freezing out in the elements on the ice planet Hoth, and Han Rode up on a TaunTaun (Not a Bantha like I said) to find him. To keep Luke from freezing, Han slit the TaunTaun's belly and shoved Luke inside to keep him warm. In the process, Han says "I thought they smelled bad on the outside", referencing the smell of a Tauntaun's entrails.

Star Wars reference, that I completely biffed on. Luke was freezing out in the elements on the ice planet Hoth, and Han Rode up on a TaunTaun (Not a Bantha like I said) to find him. To keep Luke from freezing, Han slit the TaunTaun's belly and shoved Luke inside to keep him warm. In the process, Han says "I thought they smelled bad on the outside", referencing the smell of a Tauntaun's entrails.

Not sure who gets the geek cred on this, you... for being able to give the info with that much detail... or me... for following it word for word... Quandry of the day. lol