• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Walking Dead

JBMasterAngler

Saw a commercial for the new season coming up and remembered that I had the last few episodes on the DVR that I never watched. Just finished and have to say that the moment at the end with the barn was just slightly totally awesome.

Sunday is next episode! Back ont he story that seems to never go anywhere but i watch anyway...

I'm counting on them having Lost syndrom. Season 2 of lost was a waste of time but they got back on track in season 3. I'm hoping WD survives this season to fix the show next season.

I'll finish this season and give it a couple episodes into next season. I'll be done if it's still slow, ie, cutting veggies on the farm three times per episode.

Watching the marathon tonight and the episodes I haven't seen before since I just started watching the series last year and they are much better. Hope it picks up a little more when the new season starts tomorrow.

Thumbs up to Rick for blowing those 2 guys away without a 2nd thought! They had bad news written all over them. I have a feeling that they have buddies, and they will pop up in the future to cause some trouble.

Stayed up for the preview of next week and yep they have buddies!

Interesting you should say that. I was watching the Talking Dead last night and it said that the title "The Walking Dead" is in reference to the people still alive, not the zombies. Go figure!

Last week the executive producer said that by the end of this season people should have their desire for more zombie action satisfied. I watched the marathon a couple of weeks ago and got to see Season One and that was zombielicious compared to Season Two on the farm...although "barnageddon" was freaking awesome. smile

Yeah, during a zombie apocolypse, sleeping in a tent would not be an option. Even on an island it would be pretty scary. Sucks to be the one bad guy that got shot and then eaten alive. I would have entertained the idea of cutting the one guy's leg off...UNTIL...the zombies started showing up! Then it's say sorry and a quick prayer, then bullet to the head and I'm getting out of there! Next week's show looks awesome!

I've been impressed with the last two episodes. I thought this weeks was really intense and moved the story along quickly.

Two things popped into my mind after this episode.

First, Lori is being shown to be more manipulative. So far I'm fine with that and will be as long as she is right.

Second, the catatonic daughter. At first I wrote it off as an arch that anchors the family back together and to the farm. Didn't give it much thought. But now I'm wondering if there is more to it.

Was she bitten but hasn't turned?

Was she possibly drinking from the tainted well?

Could she be building an immunity to the walkers?

From what I understand they will be introducing the "Governor" soon.

I really suggest reading or audiobooking "The Walking Dead: Rise of the Governor". I really enjoyed it. A little darker compared to TV series. Was cool to see the "outbreak" from other survivor's point of view.

Kyhl, either you're much more introspective than I or you've read the comic book and know what's coming (although it's not exactly the same I'm told)!

Good ideas!

I haven't read the commic book. Didn't even know it existed until the first half of season 2 ended before the holidays.

I won't read them either.

I also don't watch the extra shows, Talking Dead?

Just letting the story unfold on video.

Finally got some zombie action...no bite marks on victims, I think we're going to find out more about alternative forms of disease transmission like Kyhle suggested.

It was strange that Shane didn't say a peep when they passed a walker in broad daylight in a field on their way off the farm and into the farm with the new kid.

The previews for next week suggest GWB is in charge of the interrogation process on the farm grin and that the battle for alpha male isn't over.

Finally got some zombie action...no bite marks on victims, I think we're going to find out more about alternative forms of disease transmission like Kyhle suggested.

I was kind of hoping for immunity. It will be interesting if anything comes of it. The suggestion of the officers without bite marks lends to airborn.

So how much can we read into her not eating cooked food? Depression or sickness?