• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

you might be a bowhunter if....

goblueM

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You're looking for tracks in the sidewalk downtown.

Eveyone else in your car sees the deer first...if it's in the middle of the road, because you're looking out in the fields off to the side.

"if you put on Scent-Killer anti-perspirant minutes before a hot date"

you met that hot date at a scrape you made in from of the ladies room at a bar. and when you meet that hot date you follow her while doing the a lip curl.

You work like crazy around the house the next few weeks on your honey-do lists, painting, cleaning, organizing and putting things away for winter so you're good to go come mid-September. I like your's DonBo. My wife is always telling me, "just focus on the road! Quit looking for deer in the fields."

If you let one fly and your wife compliments you on your Deer Grunting ability..

If you have more deer mounts in your house than family pictures..

If you remember your Bow's name over your own children's...

If you sit in your portable deer stand in your front yard to "get in the mood"...

If your camo clothing takes up more room in your closet then your normal clothes..

You work like crazy around the house the next few weeks on your honey-do lists, painting, cleaning, organizing and putting things away for winter so you're good to go come mid-September. I like your's DonBo. My wife is always telling me, "just focus on the road! Quit looking for deer in the fields."

This is so me right now.