• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Velvet gone???

MUSKY18

I had some small bucks in velvet on the cams yesterday. The big guys are MIA, typical of their behavior after they shed their velvet.

2 more stands to hang and 2 more blinds to put out and then it's hurry up and wait time. cry

Brian

mostly gone for the most part. I shot a 155 2/8 in 8 pt in nd on opening night in full velvet, but he would of been solid within days. My camera out there showed one in velvet and the rest bone. Check my cameras around home and they were all hard as of 9-4-10

Had a 16 pointer in the yard last night with no velvet.

Man those deer get big back in the wildlife refuge in the MN river valley.

Anybody want to sit up on my roof with a bow pointed at my bird feeder? Leave the gut pile in my neighbor's yard. Her dog drops deuces all over my yard.