• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Please Fire Brewster

JBMasterAngler

• Replies 229
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't fire anybody. We all love watching a train wreck. 4 D1 teams in the Dakota's now that all have a better chance at winning a national title than the Rodents.

I think you're on the right track. I would have paid good money for a ticket to see the Dinkytown Debacle today, and if Brewster is gone those opportunities may be few and far between.

OK, maybe not. grin

I agree...I was holding out hope he could truly bring in a "different" class of athlete and turn the program around but after four years it's clear he can't. He's actually digressing and it may take years...maybe a decade or more, to get back to where Mason had the program. I just can't believe this is all he came up with after 4 years of recruiting...some nationally recognized classes too.

Weber sucks...plain and simple...and has for 4 years now. He's just not a winner and I can't wait until he's gone.

Weber sucks...plain and simple...and has for 4 years now. He's just not a winner and I can't wait until he's gone.

I agree. The musical offensive coordinator thing doesn't help but I think we'd be farther if we had started Marquis Gray last year.

Silly me for thinking the gophers defense would be good enough for the coyotes crazy I'll be at the USC game, and I think lane kiffin's team will put up 80 points against us.

Brewster's record against sub division teams is 2-2...a 500 record!?!?!?!? And if it wasn't for a lucky interception return for a TD last year against south dakota state, he'd be 1-3!!!

I can't wait to hear the boos next week...they will be well deserved. I still think they'll find someway to win 1 more game, but it's going to be an ugly season with alot of lopsided losses...many of which will be at home.

He doesn't suck. He's average with below average playmakers around him. When your best receiver is the backup QB - that's a problem. He still threw for close to 300yds with 3 TD's & 0 picks. Did have the one untimely fumble, but at least he was trying to make a play at the end of the game, unlike everybody else on the team.

The D is pathetic.

Its time for the U to make a change. Brew had his run and has proven he can't get the job done. Can we get a Coach with some record of success as an actual head coach? I don't care he comes from D2 or wherever. Jim Tressel and Brian Kelley worked their way up like tat.

There is no point to firing Brewster now--it would just make a bad season worse.

Brewster should be fired much like the Vikings fired Mike Tice: as soon the clock turns over to 0:00 at the end of the Iowa game, Brewster's pink slip should be waiting for him in the TCF stadium home locker room.

Seriously, I had to see this loss to South Dakota unfold during the Iowa-Iowa State game at Kinnick Stadium here in Iowa City. I was the only Gopher fan in a stadium with tens of thousands of Hawkeye fans, and I thought every one of them was laughing at me when the final score of the Gophers' loss to South Dakota was posted on the scoreboard. The Hawkeye fans around me, who knew I was a Gopher fan, were in fact laughing at me, so my patience for Brewster is done.