• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Enough is enough

Bandit

Bandit, I'm with you 110%. Got a new boat last Sept. and only got about six trips out of her before it went night-night. She's in a storage shed about three miles from my house and I can her her calling out. Global warming can bring it on anytime as far as I'm concerned.

Paul

Use the ice while it is here. Lose the ice then we will hear its to cold to take the boat out. I guess I should have gotten the Arctic Armor suit, still time for that. Then we will hear , man when is the opener gonna get hear seems like its taking forever.

Bring on the open water I have my Arctic Armor and the St.Croix opens a weak earlier than inland

grin

Even though i just got a Marcum VX-1Pro yesterday i still want the ice to thaw soon. Much rather be out in my boat!

Now you need a high speed transducer smile Or you could use the marcum while still fishing. P.S. you should sign up for King of the Cats and we can hit up the river alot this summer. From shore or in the boat. Check out the catfish forum.

as much as I could sit in my shack, Buddy heater hissin, radio on swearing at the little red and green lights on my flasher all day long, Im also ready to pull the cord on the Old Johhny and putt around the lake.

Originally Posted By: TruthWalleyes
Even though i just got a Marcum VX-1Pro yesterday i still want the ice to thaw soon. Much rather be out in my boat!

Now you need a high speed transducer smile Or you could use the marcum while still fishing. P.S. you should sign up for King of the Cats and we can hit up the river alot this summer. From shore or in the boat. Check out the catfish forum.

I'm all over it!

i am between a rock and a hard place. I love winter the ice fishing, late duck hunting,muzzle loading, and snow mobiling. I love winter. but we need some snow or some really warm temps. because I am iching to get in my boat I just got a lowrance x67 (ice machine) the other week and I would love to try in out in my boat. I don't care if I fish I want to try it out and take a nice long boat ride with a cigar and wearing nothing more than jeans and a sweatshirt. but just tonight I took my sled out and reved her up and [PoorWordUsage] I love sleding. so bring on the snow.

I'll gladly do another month and a half on Lake of the Woods thru the ice.

The Pike and Eyes are just starting to put on the feedbag pre-spawn and the fishing is gonna be dynamite until soft water time.

40 degrees, BBQ'd brats and beans, tossin' the football, and waiting for flags to spring up, all while catchin' an early tan! Can't beat that! cool

I'm at the point where my bike is starting to talk to me and I have already started to make plans to "help" my dad use his boat more often this summer. crazygrin Plus I know a few fun spots to do some spring shore fishing. I don't have any ice fishing gear beyond a rod and jigs (I can't afford it and have no where to keep it anyways) so I haven't been able to do as much fishing this winter as I would like. But honestly, bring on spring!!!!!