Guests - If You want access to member only forums on HSO. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on HotSpotOutdoors.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

• Announcements

• Rick

Members Only Fluid Forum View   08/08/2017

Fluid forum view allows members only to get right to the meat of this community; the topics. You can toggle between your preferred forum view just below to the left on the main forum entrance. You will see three icons. Try them out and see what you prefer.   Fluid view allows you, if you are a signed up member, to see the newest topic posts in either all forums (select none or all) or in just your favorite forums (select the ones you want to see when you come to Fishing Minnesota). It keeps and in real time with respect to Topic posts and lets YOU SELECT YOUR FAVORITE FORUMS. It can make things fun and easy. This is especially true for less experienced visitors raised on social media. If you, as a members want more specific topics, you can even select a single forum to view. Let us take a look at fluid view in action. We will then break it down and explain how it works in more detail.   The video shows the topic list and the forum filter box. As you can see, it is easy to change the topic list by changing the selected forums. This view replaces the traditional list of categories and forums.   Of course, members only can change the view to better suit your way of browsing.   You will notice a “grid” option. We have moved the grid forum theme setting into the main forum settings. This makes it an option for members only to choose. This screenshot also shows the removal of the forum breadcrumb in fluid view mode. Fluid view remembers your last forum selection so you don’t lose your place when you go back to the listing. The benefit of this feature is easy to see. It removes a potential barrier of entry for members only. It puts the spotlight on topics themselves, and not the hierarchical forum structure. You as a member will enjoy viewing many forums at once and switching between them without leaving the page. We hope that fluid view, the new functionality is an asset that you enjoy .
Sign in to follow this  
Paul Waldowski

Appeldoorn's Adds Another Premier Icehouse

Appeldoorn's Sunset Bay Resort is proud to announce a new addition to our family.

Our all NEW Ice Palace is very close to completion and will be available this winter. We built this fishouse with your comfort in mind. It was built by fisherman for fisherman laugh

Features:

* Trough System allows for extra holes for camera or flasher

* Center Bunk System with comfortable twin beds, allow

full coverage of your own private rockpile smile

* 9 Foot Ceilings to prevent heat pooling

* Complete with its own Generator

* Heated Porta Potty right outside your door

* 4 Burner Stove, Oven, and Microwave

* 18 x 28 with sleeps 12 with 22 holes

* 2 ceiling fans

* LED Lighting over each trough

A couple of pictures to preview

appeldoo4.JPG

appeldoo0.JPG

appeldoo5.JPG

appeldoo6.JPG

appeldoo7.JPG

One more reason why Appeldoorn's is my favorite place on Mille Lacs. I saw this thing sitting off to the side during the fall trolling get together and it is insanely huge. Great for a corporate outing or bringing the whole family up for the weekend, even the in-laws. wink

Just think if you tried to fish every hole for an hour in that bad boy you would only have two hours left in the day. Sweet looking shack. I was waiting for some interior shots on that as everytime I was up there this summer Paul was working away on it. Looks good, hopefully it'll be full of customers shortly for ya.

Appeldoorns needs this shack. That is the reason why it was built I am sure.

Instead of breaking up large groups (which they have plenty of) in a couple deluxe shacks, now they can give them what they want in one shack wink.

This may not be a regular Joe type rental, but believe you me, there is a great need for these type of “sheds” out on the pond.

But!! Still, if you can get enough guys to go on it, it breaks down way cheaper than splitting two 6 persons rentals. This goes for even a parrty of 10 or 11 guys!

Could you imagine that place - full of men - after a couple of meals of fried food, nachos and beer?

It could solve the energy crisis...

Looks like a ton of fun for a weekend gathering with the boys....