• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Appeldoorn's Adds Another Premier Icehouse

Appeldoorn's Sunset Bay Resort is proud to announce a new addition to our family.

Our all NEW Ice Palace is very close to completion and will be available this winter. We built this fishouse with your comfort in mind. It was built by fisherman for fisherman laugh

Features:

* Trough System allows for extra holes for camera or flasher

* Center Bunk System with comfortable twin beds, allow

full coverage of your own private rockpile smile

* 9 Foot Ceilings to prevent heat pooling

* Complete with its own Generator

* Heated Porta Potty right outside your door

* 4 Burner Stove, Oven, and Microwave

* 18 x 28 with sleeps 12 with 22 holes

* 2 ceiling fans

* LED Lighting over each trough

A couple of pictures to preview

appeldoo4.JPG

appeldoo0.JPG

appeldoo5.JPG

appeldoo6.JPG

appeldoo7.JPG

One more reason why Appeldoorn's is my favorite place on Mille Lacs. I saw this thing sitting off to the side during the fall trolling get together and it is insanely huge. Great for a corporate outing or bringing the whole family up for the weekend, even the in-laws. wink

Just think if you tried to fish every hole for an hour in that bad boy you would only have two hours left in the day. Sweet looking shack. I was waiting for some interior shots on that as everytime I was up there this summer Paul was working away on it. Looks good, hopefully it'll be full of customers shortly for ya.

Appeldoorns needs this shack. That is the reason why it was built I am sure.

Instead of breaking up large groups (which they have plenty of) in a couple deluxe shacks, now they can give them what they want in one shack wink.

This may not be a regular Joe type rental, but believe you me, there is a great need for these type of “sheds” out on the pond.

But!! Still, if you can get enough guys to go on it, it breaks down way cheaper than splitting two 6 persons rentals. This goes for even a parrty of 10 or 11 guys!