Guests - If You want access to member only forums on HSO. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on HotSpotOutdoors.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

• RECEIVE THE GIFTS MEMBERS SHARE WITH YOU HERE...THEN...CREATE SOMETHING TO ENCHANT OTHERS THAT YOU WANT TO SHARE

You know what we all love...

When you enchant people, you fill them with delight and yourself in return. Have Fun!!!

Sign in to follow this  
LMITOUT

Peterson Indicted for Child Abuse

Quote:
Texas law enforcement handing down indictment today on Vikings RB Adrian Peterson on charges of injury to a child. Peterson has been cooperating w law enforcement. He now had to turn himself into custody

Quote:
Minnesota Vikings superstar Adrian Peterson has reportedly been indicted for child abuse in North Montgomery County, TX.

Peterson missed Vikings team practice yesterday -- though the team explained it as a "veteran's day."

Earlier today, Peterson posted a message on Twitter -- though it's unclear if it's related to the case.

"People understand that if you are on God's course and suppose to have that position and man decides to remove you know that God will remove everyone to place you rightfully! You matter!"

"Its your season! Weapons may form but won’t prosper! God has you covered don’t stress or worry!"

Story developing ...

Quote:

"People understand that if you are on God's course and suppose to have that position and man decides to remove you know that God will remove everyone to place you rightfully! You matter!"

"Its your season! Weapons may form but won’t prosper! God has you covered don’t stress or worry!"

Story developing ...

So God told him to beat his kids arse?

IMO...a non story.

Unless he went completely ape on the kid and drew blood or something...

Wussification of America at its best.

IMO...a non story.

Unless he went completely ape on the kid and drew blood or something...

Wussification of America at its best.

I will wait to see all the facts as the press at times can make more out of a story than the actual facts before I judge him.

No issue with spanking a child but if blood was drawn, maybe too far.

Pics and story

Quote:
CBS Minnesota includes photos of the boy's injuries, released by the Houston PD This is one, apparently showing lacerations to the boy's legs:

nhgt9nadrwbddnyxqgon.jpg

What an one-who-thinks-I-am-silly. His own son died at the hands of another abuser. 6 games minimum, probably more.

Come on LMIT we all know your schtick but there is no doubt Peterson wasn't involved in his other sons death especially considering he hasn't even know about him until he died.

Let the facts of this case be what they may and stop with the conjecture and reckless speculation.

Peterson has been my favorite viking sense we drafted him.

If this is found to be completely true (a first blush I think it is) I hope he never puts a vikings jersey on again. That appears to me as being beyond discipline IMHO.

That's excessive...

In all reality though, that's what "switch" marks look like...millions of kids (mostly in the south) have experienced the same thing. Doesn't make it right...it just is what it is.

He's got himself in a pickle now...I would assume the NFL will probably drop the hammer big time now.

I agree anyfish. The more I read about this the more I want him gone. If this was on video it would be even more disturbing than the Rice footage. Multiple lashes to his legs and scrotum with defensive wounds to his hands. A four year old. There is a very good chance he has played his last game as a Viking. It sounds like this happened months ago. How could they let him play last week?

Let the facts of this case be what they may and stop with the conjecture and reckless speculation.

If any of us had done this same thing to our kid; we would have been hauled away by the cops months ago.