• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Morneau Concussion

WyoChris

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• we are 'the leading edge' HSO Creators

Why are you watching the Eastcoast Sports Promotion Network smile

I certainly wouldn't quote them, they are wrong more than they are right on supposed breaking news they don't create themselves laugh

• we are 'the leading edge' HSO Creators

Cuddy is a probably one of the better utility fielders in the league - in my ever so humble opinion smile

I listen to ESPN radio because the Fan doesn't come in worth a hoot here in Detroit Lakes. Even though I now have a job, I will have to cover a bunch of bills from unemployment before I can hook up television again.

And, in spite of Sid's opinion, I still have that "man-crush" on Cuddy. Glad we have him.

Cuddyer is easily above average as far as 1st basemen go. Plenty of non Sid type of reporters have mentioned this. All you have to do is watch him play to understand it. The guys just a stud all around athlete definitely the 2nd best athlete on the team and the best golfer far and away.

Cuddyer is easily above average as far as 1st basemen go. Plenty of non Sid type of reporters have mentioned this. All you have to do is watch him play to understand it. The guys just a stud all around athlete definitely the 2nd best athlete on the team and the best golfer far and away.

And by far the best magician!! Seriously, he does very well at first or in the OF, was a horrible third basemen, even I will admit that.

I do have to ask Sled, whats the count on the Young for MVP votes? whistle

Delmon is no doubt struggling offensively and his defense is rather offensive as well. We need his july bat back and soon. Cuddy is definitely magical out there. I watched him twice yesterday wave his magic wand and voila just like that scoring opportunities disappeared!

I listen to ESPN radio because the Fan doesn't come in worth a hoot here in Detroit Lakes. Even though I now have a job, I will have to cover a bunch of bills from unemployment before I can hook up television again.

And, in spite of Sid's opinion, I still have that "man-crush" on Cuddy. Glad we have him.

Saw this on the Strib, no surprise but confirmation:

Quote:
In his weekly appearance on 1500 ESPN (AM 1500) Friday, manager Ron Gardenhire spoke briefly about first baseman Justin Morneau, who has been sidelined since July 7 with a concussion.

When asked for an update, Gardenhire said, "I don't see how it can possibly happen for him," regarding a September or October return.

Gardenhire added, "I hope I'm wrong."

I had a couple concussions 20+ years ago, and can still feel the effects today, bad headaches from fast movement such as quick stops, or bumpy roads, I get dizzy easy, and a short attention span, among other things.

Good thing it was a blow to the noggin and not beer doing this to ya. grin