• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Panfish Photo Gallery

Scott M

Thanks. The biggest was a hair under 13". We kept enough for a nice Saturday diner, but released tons. After each kid got to keep a big one, we settled on keeping only the 10-11 inchers. They were in heaven they were catching so many!

So not monsters, but nice action!

Thanks. The biggest was a hair under 13". We kept enough for a nice Saturday diner, but released tons. After each kid got to keep a big one, we settled on keeping only the 10-11 inchers. They were in heaven they were catching so many!

So not monsters, but nice action!

nice! the 10-12"s are gonna be in the area that i fish soon. there are a few 12"s like the one i caught. but most are from 8-10. its a blast though! alot of times they would take the bait right when it hit the water.

soon the 10-12" then the 13"s ad 14"s will come wink

Nice fish guys. That 16.5 incher is a hog. Here is my first crappie of the season caught on opener last Saturday. This one was 14 inches and was the first of about 30 fish over two days. Not huge quantity, but the quality was good. Three fish 14 inches, the smallest was 10.5. Most were around 13. Fun stuff. I kept five of the smallest ones.

photos2009035.jpg

Nice pics all. Looks like people are finding willing crappies. I remember one opener that was cut short by uncooperative walleyes. The day was saved when I found big crappies in the pencil reeds.