• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Panfish Photo Gallery

Scott M

today i decided to start trying to break the state record rock bass. i made a video on it, but i have to put it together, the biggest rocky i got was 1lb 6oz. but i got about 8 over a lb, and 3 from 12 to 15oz. and 2 between 7-8oz.

here is the 1lb 6

101_0661.jpg

some others

101_0644.jpg

101_0665.jpg

alot of the other fish are on video

you almost have it jake!

Click on this icon image.gif and then past the link in the pop up. Otherwise you can copy and paste the "IMG code" under your pictures in photobucket. Either way you images need to have the "and" tags before and after the image link in order for them to show up as pics in the posts.

"crappiefishing016.jpg""

"crappiefishing013.jpg""

will look like this

crappiefishing016.jpg

crappiefishing013.jpg

I got my biggest sunny I woud like to post but I have to find a way to get it off the Phone first. I guess thats what I get for forgeting the digital camera. Anyways, she was a hair under 11in. But the thing is the width was 7in and the width of the belly at the bottom of the fish was 2.5 in. Unfortullay, I did not have a scale But I would she was easly over 2 lbs if not 2.5

Originally Posted By: Quetico
Well Jake when you starting the guide service? Nice fish.

i want to start an actual guide service when ever i get my license and a boat. but for now, im just taking people out everyonce in a while.

carpman where you located? After seeing all your pics of the fish you are catching I might have to look you up some time.

Originally Posted By: carpmanjake

i want to start an actual guide service when ever i get my license and a boat. but for now, im just taking people out everyonce in a while.

carpman where you located? After seeing all your pics of the fish you are catching I might have to look you up some time.

alexandria, MN. if you want to just hit the shores around here, ive got a few areas where 5lb bass would not be hard to get, as well as 12"+ crappies.

juggs-

you are right it went 2.3 lbs and that was a little over 8 hrs after I got it. My buddy that I was with went back the next day and ended up with 2 more to that were just as big

Hopefully I can get to a sprint store to get a thing so I can get the pics up.