• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Darkhouse Spearing Photos Gallery

bassNspear

Good eats there Gordie! Its been really slow in the spot I had my house last year... Only seen two small pike. Water clarity is horrible from all the wind before freeze up, I wonder if thats whats keeping my pike from coming in there. If I don't have any action today, I will be taking action.

I went to a different lake because the lake I'm on is dirty too, but I know of a couple guys that are spearing it,they do very well but, I did try for a day but, I don't care to strain my tried old eyes that hard wink. I also feel that the pike are less spooked when the water is a bit dirty too.

He must have actually thrown the spear, his arm doesn't look nearly as wet as mine when i got my first one! (letting go of the spear helps, so I've learned...)

Pike came in and took off with the sucker. I grabbed the line to bring it back and it spit it out. I pulled it back in the hole about a foot from the bottom of the ice and the pike grabbed the sucker again. Joe stuck it and never let go of the spear.

He was super excited!

Hi MJ I have been good getting a few fish to eat got a 31 in today lot of flooding up here had my house froze in 3 inches lot of chopping but the work was good for me the water has cleared up a lot the last two days nice spearing now later fish4u

Hi MJ I have been good getting a few fish to eat got a 31 in today lot of flooding up here had my house froze in 3 inches lot of chopping but the work was good for me the water has cleared up a lot the last two days nice spearing now later fish4u

Good luck to you. We have been lucky down here with awesome ice conditions.