• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Darkhouse Spearing Photos Gallery

bassNspear

Most people get the huge 10" suckers or so and their harnesses have weights on the top (for a pin on) and the live harness have the weights on the bottom. I personally use the live harnesses and have had only one get off because my fingers were numb when I put it on and didn't have it tight enough

I use suckers on the 10" range. I like your comments about how they were coming in on different decoys including some that didn't swim good. When they are in the mood it doesn't matter what you throw down there. Those are the fun days.

You can buy weighted pins like Neighbor Guys. They won't be quite as fancy as his. I like them because they keep the bigger suckers in the hole.

well I got a late Christmas present today....

0109141926a_zpseb89f78a.jpg

then I gota lead on a spear and made a run and well there was 3 and im hoping I got something good other wise I could have bought a new one.

0109141924_zps66b79288.jpg

0109141918_zpsb3dd5472.jpg

0109141916_zpsedc12ae1.jpg

then I ran outa money and couldn't by any decoys.. does anybody see any that are something that should go on the wall vs the water.

0109141654_zps7e1ffba4.jpg

0109141657_zps09b79017.jpg

0109141656_zps5a0c63d3.jpg

yes good to meet you. yea after a lot of miles we found a nice clear lake and could see 12' and see leaves. yea buddy calld me this morning and said it was a little windy I could hear the wind just beating the house. I think I need to start on my permint house tonight

Well I haven't had much time to post pics this winter, but I did get a nice fish on the ice a couple weeks ago from a lake up north. It was right on 35 inches, and later in the day I had another mid 30's come in. Only two fish I saw that day, but it was a blast.

full-34523-41492-img_0013.jpg