• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Darkhouse Spearing Photos Gallery

bassNspear

Two new spears and first pike on each one.

6871549933_09c1e22dc4.jpg

P2121263 by jasonmichalski, on Flickr

6871559543_8a5c14d79a.jpg

P2121270 by jasonmichalski, on Flickr

My first forged spear

6871546745_ce952c9ca1.jpg

P2121261 by jasonmichalski, on Flickr

6871558051_642cfa69a8.jpg

P2121269 by jasonmichalski, on Flickr

The lake has no size limit and the DNR wants little pike removed so I'm glad to help. Now I just hope our ice holds out till the end of season on March 15th.

I pulled a tape quick on it and had a mess to deal with in the house and I looked quickly and I told him 38.5.

After the the day was over we pulled a tape again and it wasa 39 and no tail pinch. so yup it grew a 1/2 inch

I know this isnt a great pic but Its the only one I have other than at the house pics.

Great way to finish the year of spearing.

Congrats gordie I wish I could show a pict of the hog I threw at on saturday but I missed a angle shot at a 40 inch plus I so planned on coming to gtg but I couldnt pass up going to this lake its crystal clear and has a lot of big fish in it I was pretty close yo you guys though it would be a great lake for a gtg

1) No spear in the photo - Prove he was spearing!

2) Is there a law against having a decoy in the water without a spear in the house? - Prove he was spearing.

3) There's more than one Forest Lake in MN - Prove he was spearing

4) Prove the lake is in MN

A lot of assumptions can be waged based on a photograph.

1) No spear in the photo - Prove he was spearing!

2) Is there a law against having a decoy in the water without a spear in the house? - Prove he was spearing.

3) There's more than one Forest Lake in MN - Prove he was spearing

4) Prove the lake is in MN

A lot of assumptions can be waged based on a photograph.

I totally agree Lep nothing wrong with that photo and I just stated that its illegal to spear on Forest lake in Hennipen County is all.

Matter of fact I cut a spear hole size hole on MilleLacs to site fish at times and have even jigged a few decoys nothing wrong with that.

Just to reinforce what has already been said: We cannot spear Forest Lake in Hennepin County. It is a small "lake" that is really not much more than a bay of Lake Minnetonka. Forest Lake in Washington County is open to spearing.