• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Darkhouse Spearing Photos Gallery

bassNspear

Boy that must've been some slippery walking! Bet the water clarity was just about like it is all summer, with no ice! laugh

That first pic is probably one of the coolest ice-fishing pictures I've EVER seen! And the pic of your little boy holding that fat pike is nice as well. smile

Well I have been spearing since the 29th of November (only 3 times) without seeing a fish. I mainly blame marginal ice since I couldn't get out to where I wanted to go, but today I got lucky. This is the first and only fish I've seen. It came in on a Dewey's Golden Shiner nice and slow and even stopped for me! Same exact length as my big one last year, 41.5 with a 18" girth. I don't have a scale to weigh it but I figure around 16lbs. full-39199-27485-20121210_122657.jpg

full-39199-27486-20121210_122708.jpg

FINALLY able to post a picture of my brand new spear shanty with a successful morning. Lost track but saw more then 12 pike and had a double pike action while on the phone doing a job interview, talk about multitasking...ha. Anyways enjoy the picture and hope to contribute more soon.

Meat Run full-15794-27564-spearshack.jpg

Spearhead you're maxed out on PM's. The lake is within Cass/Crow County area, fear of to much pressure and attention I prefer to keep it on the down-low, or PM me and let me know where you live and see if it's worth your drive.... wink

Thx,

MR