• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Darkhouse Spearing Photos Gallery

bassNspear

Finally stuck a pike this winter. It wasn't the best shot placement in the world but she happened to dart away after I threw the spear. 32 inches 9 pounds and it was on one of my homemade decoys as well.

7bb70ccc.jpg

d5b6860a.jpg

Here's a little stinker I had come in yesterday

ce61e8ed.jpg

Congrats on the first pike bearbait its a dandy.

Hears a couple from yesterday and yep Joey out did me again but I'm teaching him so I wouldnt expect anything less grin

The guys that saw this fish couldnt belive how much of a tank Joey's fish was.

sorry for the blood but the spear really did a number to the fish archerysniper helped clean it off for pics and that the best we could get it.

full-15313-17227-imag0101.jpg

The fish were really moving today, stuck my personal best while spearing 35" 11.2 pounds. Saw 7 northerns today saw 2 after I got my 35" that were easily over 30" and one of those might have gone 40" or more. Saw around 10 walleyes and I'm guessing they were all between 15 and 20" had one nail my salmo zipper and it broke my line and I had to watch it try and shake the bait free, that was a little disappointing. Saw northerns walleyes bass bluegills perch crappie carp and suckers today, pretty cool day in the spear house for sure.

63274b06.jpg

d7a8db5d.jpg

5d7d65e5.jpg