• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Fave movie Quote of all time

Deitz Dittrich

A few here:

"Shampoo is better; I go on first and clean the hair! Conditioner is better; I leave the hair silky and smooth! Oh, really, fool? Really! ........ Stop looking at me, swan"

"Looks like Chuck's slippin' her the old salami!"

"Looks like Chuck's a tomcat on the prowl! Yowwwww!"

"Oh my G*d! This is too much!

Oh you see... there! there that goes... oh geez... G*d bless the internet!

Oh, thank you G*d for this wonderful wonderful day!

Man, she takes her vitamins!"

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Get three coffins ready. (bam bam bam bam)

My mistake. Four coffins.

What are you doing?

Moving.

But did you know all our men live here with us?

That's all very cozy, but I don't find your men all that appealin'.

In this world there's two kinds of people, my friend. Those with loaded guns, and those that dig. You dig.

Listen punk. To me your're nothing by dog____. And a lot of things can happen to dog____. So take my advice and be careful where your dog _____ you!

When a naked man is chasing a woman through an alley with a butcher knife and a ____-on, I figure he ain't out collecting for the Red Cross.

Yes, I just saw some Clint Eastwood movies the other night. Few words spoken, but enough said!!

And another famous line "May the force be with you".

And one I like to use when fishing "You are gonna need a bigger boat".

"Maybe we should both do something else, pal."

"I don't know how to do anything else."

"Neither do I."

"I don't much want to either."

"Neither do I."

De Niro and Pacino over coffee in "Heat"

One of my favorite scenes.

More Caddy Shack Quotes

Cinderella story. Outta nowhere. A former greenskeeper, now, about to become the Masters champion. It looks like a mirac... It's in the hole! It's in the hole! It's in the hole!

License to kill gophers by the government of the United Nations. Man, free to kill gophers at will. To kill, you must know your enemy, and in this case my enemy is a varmint. And a varmint will never quit - ever. They're like the Viet Cong - Varmint Cong. So you have to fall back on superior intelligence and superior firepower. And that's all she wrote.

This is a hybrid. This is a cross, ah, of Bluegrass, Kentucky Bluegrass, Featherbed Bent, and Northern California Sensemilia. The amazing stuff about this is, that you can play 36 holes on it in the afternoon, take it home and just get stoned to the bejeezus-belt that night on this stuff.

So I jump ship in led Kong and make my way over to Tibet, and I get on as a looper at a course over in the Himalayas. A looper, you know, a caddy, a looper, a jock. So, I tell them I'm a pro jock, and who do you think they give me? The Dalai Lama, himself. Twelfth son of the Lama. The flowing robes, the grace, bald... striking. So, I'm on the first tee with him. I give him the driver. He hauls off and whacks one - big hitter, the Lama - long, into a ten-thousand foot crevasse, right at the base of this glacier. Do you know what the Lama says? Gunga galunga... gunga, gunga-galunga. So we finish the eighteenth and he's gonna stiff me. And I say, "Hey, Lama, hey, how about a little something, you know, for the effort, you know." And he says, "Oh, uh, there won't be any money, but when you die, on your deathbed, you will receive total consciousness." So I got that goin' for me, which is nice.

"Its in the hole" and "which is nice" the two best part of that great movie.

Here is two good lines from the same scene in Tombstone.

"jerk-bait that pistol and go to work" and "skin it, skin that smokewagon see what happens."

Dazed and Confused--

"Thats what I love about these high school girls man....I get older, they stay the same age." -Matt McConaughey

I can also quote Dumb and Dumber from start to finish, and all are funny as can be.

Superbad also has some R-rated but hilarious quotes which would get me banned instantly for life from this site.

"It's better to have it and not need it, than need it and not have it." - Lonesome Dove

"Looks like you could use some muscle Charley? Go on as you are. You'll get your chance soon enough." - Open Range

Happy Gilmore has some of the funniest quotes.

Mover: That house is like 450 yards away!

Happy: Is that good?

Happy: Man that was so much easier then putting, I should just try make the ball in one shot everytime.

another dazed and confused "you got any weed man"..."it'd be a lot cooler if you did." still my favorite matthew mconoughy role. no idea how to spell his last name.

major league:

harry doyle - "JUST a bit outside"

"ball 4...ball 8...ball 12, and vaughn has walked the bases loaded on 12 straight pitches. how can these guys lay off such close pitches?"

fan - "no way, too high"..."too high, what does that mean"

i love bob eucker in that movie.

"Where'd he go?"

"Where'd who go"

Bgreen "no way, too high" is my favorite and then he explains what he ment later. "The tragectary of the ball was too high"