• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Who are we? Post your Bios here!

deedee- his name is ACORL and plays very well. his rank in

call of duty 4 is somthing gold bird with a 32? and in halo 3 he is 32. he beats alot of older people. when i play and do bad i let him play and tell them my 11yr. old is going to beat you. they usaully dont beleive it than i start razzin'm. all in good fun, i think my rank would be around 5 or so. cry.gifmad.gif not to good for a 44yr. old must be my eye's grin.gif

• Replies 945
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally Posted By: Agape
Hi, most know me as Agape. Name is Wayne Ek. I'm a retired Bloomington Police Sgt., retiring in 1999 with 26 years on.

Wayne - nice to meet you.

I'm Tami Jensen - George Jensen's daughter. ( George Jensen 1979 - ring any bells ? \:\( )

Hey everyone! My name is Matt. I'm 26years old. Born and raised in SW MN, went to college in SD, and now reside in IA. I teach, coach and work part-time at Scheels in the fishing department in SF, SD. I've been fishing and hunting pretty much all my life. I love Muskie and Bass fishing, and waterfowl hunting. I hope to try and fish some bass tournaments this summer. I think that this site is a great way for outdoor enthusiasts to share their stories and learn from each other. I love being outdoors whenever I'm not to busy with work. It's kind of nice now being able to have the summers off of school. Just thought I'd put my info up here and say that it is nice to meet everyone!

it is addicting!! crazy.gifcrazy.gif i remember when i first found this site, i thought it was great, it is. when i met harvey lee a year ago, he told me i wouldn't be able to stay away from it. he was right! grin.gifgrin.gif lots of stuff to read in here. i don't think i'm ready for the twelve steps though eek.gif

hey mattrd, welcome to fm. igo to sioux falls about every 2 months for work and have been in scheels on ocassion. matter of fact ill be there on the 31rst of jan. and a few dates in feb for contract negotations. maybe should try to hookup.

Fish on....

This has been way too enjoyable of a read not to keep it going....

My name is Darren Zempel, but all my friends call me Z. I currently live in Owatonna MN. Grew up in the mighty confused.gif town of Hector MN....all 1200 of us. I am like many other small townies...didn't like it a whole lot growing up, but am pretty proud of it now. It was a great area to grow up for hunting and fishing though, spent a lot of time on Diamond, Elizabeth and Green lakes and a lot of time duck hunting in the fields in the fall. There is no sound in the world like that of 100 mallards, wings cupped flying above you! My dad got me started fishing and hunting early, we spent a lot of time camping and fishing Winnie and Blackduck, when we weren't hitting home waters, and deer hunting in the Blackduck area where I still hunt.

Went to college at the U in Minneapolis, where I met and roomed with Scott Fairbairn (some may recognize the name, a walleye tournament pro) who shared many of my interests so the fishing and hunting continued for those 5 years...or was it 6?!?!?? crazy.gif

Moved to Owatonna in 96 after marrying my wonderful wife, Shelby. We've been married 11 years now, and have two daughters 7 and 5 who are starting to bug me all the time to take them ice fishing. I love it and can't wait to get them even more into fishing, and hopefully hunting...if they want to. I work as a manufacturing supervisor at SPX Corporation, formerly OTC. I didn't fish the lakes around here too much when I first moved here so, I'm still learning them, but I am finding them to be pretty similar to my home lakes which helps my success rate. Still trying to find a solid walleye lake close to home, but I'll get there!

Other than the fishing and hunting I am an avid golfer and a HUGE Gopher hockey fan...this year has been TOUGH on me!

Z

Originally Posted By: CORL ICE CREW
he beats alot of older people. when i play and do bad i let him play and tell them my 11yr. old is going to beat you. they usaully dont beleive it than i start razzin'm. all in good fun, i think my rank would be around 5 or so. cry.gifmad.gif not to good for a 44yr. old must be my eye's grin.gif

Dont feel bad I have a 4 and 5 yr old that whoops me playing Mario Bro's. mad.gif which is not good for a 30 - something woman. your probably right it must be our eyes. blush.gif

hey lisa, sorry i mentioned getting grounded if you didnt pass your biology class. it appears to me you are getting a lot of verbal abuse, albeit in good nature, i hope. anyway ive been told i like to instigate trouble on more than one occasion so i quess im just doing what comes natural. everyone good luck on on your trout fishing outing this weekend, looks like the weather might even cooperate a bit.