• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Who are we? Post your Bios here!

Originally Posted By: tacklejunkie
hey reelemin, I like your tagline. I will have to use that one this summer as the chores pile up

Thanks - I got a t-shirt with that saying on for my b-day. So of course I had to give it a try on here. \:\)

• Replies 945
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally Posted By: LisaTealz
Hey glenn-It's ok! The old saying goes, "If you can't take it, don't dish it out!" ;\) I do plenty of dishing!! grin.gif But that still doesn't help me understand dehydration synthesis any better!! \:\(

It's a chemical process by which a molecule of water is removed from the reactants to join the reactants together. In other words, during dehyrdation synthesis a molecule of water is lost, electrons are rearranged, and a new bond is formed between the subunits.

There, now that you know that, you can go fishing!!!!

Originally Posted By: boilerguy
Hey glenn-It's ok! The old saying goes, "If you can't take it, don't dish it out!" ;\) I do plenty of dishing!! grin.gif But that still doesn't help me understand dehydration synthesis any better!! \:\(

It's a chemical process by which a molecule of water is removed from the reactants to join the reactants together. In other words, during dehyrdation synthesis a molecule of water is lost, electrons are rearranged, and a new bond is formed between the subunits.

Ummm……could you repeat the part about the stuff you said about the things? grin.gif

Originally Posted By: dtro

Ummm……could you repeat the part about the stuff you said about the things? grin.gif

Take 2 things, remove water, and squish the 2 things back together. grin.gif

I'll never understand why instructors feel the need to make things so darn difficult. crazy.gif

Wow, now I feel dumb confused.gif

ok - my turn \:\/

< ?XML version="1.0"? > < !DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Transitional//EN""http://www/w3/org/TR/XHTML/11/DTD/XHTML1-transitional.dtd" > < html XMLns="http://www.w3.org/1999/XHTML" >

translation = your web site is being designed using the lastest standards.

\:o

Well...I guess I can't let this thread slow down too much yet.

I'm Jason Welles, 33 years old and single. I was born and raised in Duluth. Graduated from Duluth East and then from the University of North Dakota in 98 (Go Sioux!!!). I've a been a property/operations manager for a local property company for almost ten years now. Duck hunting, golf and almost all forms of fishing are my pleasures.

Thanks for a great thread!

hello every 1.my name is lonnie.i am 32 yrs old.i was born and raised on the iron range.i been married for 10 yrs now have 2 great children both boys 5 yrs old and 8 yrs old.my oldest boy is my fishing partner.my youngest well he will grow into fishing. im a construction worker i put in natural gas lines all over nothern minnesota but we do most of our work on the iron range.i work from may till december.then i put on the mr mom clothes for the winter.have 1 dog its a pug named dakota he dont like ice fishing but he loves tobe in the boat.my 2nd home is zipple bay on lake of the woods.i enjoy camping with the family,love ice fishing,,hunting,4 wheeling,like messing around on the internet,im a big nascar freak (r.i.p #3).this is a great site im on here every day when im not being mr mom.its nice to meet every 1.

Hi everyone, I love this HSOforum! My name is Brenda. I am 27 years old and have been married for three years to my wonderful husband Ryan. We have two German Shorthair Pointers, Winnie and Boomer who are our children for now. I am a Paramedic who works both on an ambulance and in an Emergency Dept. I love my job, I love going to work everyday. My passions in life are hunting and fishing. I love bowhunting. I harvested my first deer this past fall with a bow, it was awesome. I love working with my dogs and hunting pheasants. I turkey hunt in the spring and got my first one a couple of years ago. I love to fish in both summer and winter. My husband and I do everything together, we are best friends. We are in the process of building a log home on our 40 acres. It has been a stressful adventure, but its been great. It should be finished in March. I love to ride four wheeler, snowmobile, and anything else with a motor! I love guns, I have 2 shotguns, a 30.06, a .243 target gun, and a TC ProHunter muzzleloader. I shoot a Hoyt Vectrix bow. I drive a Chevy truck. I guess you could say I'm a tomboy. I grew up on a big farm in Barron County, WI. I lived in Grand Rapids, MN for three years where I worked as a Paramedic and met my husband who is from Nashwauk, MN. We moved here to WI about a year ago. It has been our dream to build a log home so we are doing it. I respect people who work hard for what they want in life. I think theres a ton of great people on this HSOforum and I'm glad to call you all friends!

100_0350.jpg

100_1112.jpg

Brenda - welcome aboard, very nice to have ya. Fabulous life you have going there. grin.gif

Nice Bass - I am a total Bass-n gal - bucket mouths and smallies :D. Awesome log home grin.gif

I'm always looking for wheeler friends, I rarely get to hit the trails cuz I wont go out far alone. I occasionally get up to the Hayward/Cable area, are you around that area?

Tami,

I live a little over an hour from the Hayward/Cable area (live by Rice Lake) It's some beautiful country there, I have ridden 4-wheeler once up that way. This summer I would really like to do more riding, I also do not venture too far on my own. I went for a ride back in November alone and a buck almost ran into the side of me. I'm not for sure but I think it would have hurt! Good golly have we got some nasty wind here today. I'm staying inside!

Brenda

fishtrapgirl~ Love the bass pic earlier in this post. Is that your favorite species? Definitley mine! \:\)

Hello All,

This site is fabulous and has helped me in more ways than one. First and foremost, thank you for all the advice. My name is Jenna. I'm a college junior, soon to be senior at Concordia of Moorhead, MN. I have about a year left, then it's off to law school. I work as a secretary on campus for the present, but many of you found me bartending at the Park Rapids Zorbaz last summer. This fall I particiapted in the Miss MN USA pageant and took top ten, with the best overall interview. Who said girly girls couldn't fish? hahaha I grew up in the lovely Park Rapids and as I'm sure many of you know, the fishing is great! \:\) My favorite species is bass and particularly those smallies. Ice fishing has its perks, but there is something about trolling on hot day in the summer that I love. I'd really like to try some bass tourneys, any pointers?

P.S. Park Rapids is holding it's annual Ice Fishing Tourney on Fish Hook and it's always a huge success. Tickets are on sale up unitl start time. Maybe I'll see some of you on the ice.