• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Who are we? Post your Bios here!

• Replies 945
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally Posted By: dude Lake Tom
Ready to go visit DeeDee.

Well come on down! grin.gif

I heard it got a little chilly up there. A couple days ago it was around 85 +-. But last night it dropped to about 45. Needless to say we should all be sick by next week. At least your weather is constant ours changes so much in the winter there is always someone who has the flu.

Ok.. I'll play along!

Name: Deitz Dittrich(birth name Dedric, Deitz is a nick name)

Born: In Minneapolis, lived there till the end of high school, just off Lake Street and Lyndale... Then Moved to Bemidji for a few years.Now live in Lindstrom, Mn and have a cabin in Grantsburg Wi.

Job;Elem Physical Education Teacher(13 years now)

Married: To Tiffany, since 97, but together since 92. 2 Cats(Macy, Cleo)

School: High School was Mpls South(Go Tigers) State Chamion Cross Country Running in 1989!!! Yipee!!!! College: Bemidji State Univ, Major in PE, minor in Music.(Go Beavers)(Side note, I was the Beaver for Football and hockey 89-90).LOL

Love to fish and Bowhunt and cook...

Mostly Fish Bass in the summer, and fish panfish during the winter months. And cant get enough bow hunting or Target Archery!

I am on the Prostaff for Shimano, Aqua-Vu, Gamma, Mepps, MisterTwister.

Boat is currently a Triton Tr186PDC, but may be selling it, havnt decided yet.

Fave music is Ben Harper or Jason Mraz

Thanks Reele...

I was born in Edina... raised in Apple Valley... and now live in Bloomington... My grandparents lived in Bloomington for MANY years so in a sense, I also grew up in Bloomington... The area is 1 block south of Kennedy HS... right in between 98th and 102nd...

a special tidbit... Yes I grew up in Apple Valley but I've been rooting for the Jefferson Jaguars boys hockey team for sooo long... *nods*

Thanks!!! Yeah that Muskie was a very special one... caught her while trolling a pink/pink cowgirl... hence the quote grin.gif

Okay, my turn. I'm Don Buckentin. Born and raised in Stillwater. My dad sold all his guns before I was born because he got bit by the archery bug. He passed that on to me. Shot my first deer with my bow in 1971 at age 14. Haven't ever looked back. My folks were among the founding members of the Chilakoot Bowhunters. I am currently on the board of directors and a life member. I had to learn about guns and fishing mostly on my own and am still learning. This forum has helped a lot. Thanks to all of you for that. I have two whitetails and an antelope entered in Pope and Young. Have also shot a bear a Mule Deer and several turkeys over the years. I am a certified Bowhunter Education Instructor, and am very active in the National Wild Turkey Federation. We have a cabin near Grantsburg, WI and spend a week hunting the Black Hills each October.

When I was younger, I spent 10 years skydiving, over 1,000 jumps. Now the scariest things I do are climbing trees and driving on the ice.

My wife Mary and I are huge Twins fans.

DSC00292.jpg

Here we are in Chicago at Comisky Field. We try to see a new stadium each year. We have now been to 11 or 12 different Major Leage stadiums.

She doesn't join me on my hunting or fishing trips, but she does love to eat everything I bring home. We love to travel. I try to encorporate a fishing trip into that when I can. I've caught halibut and salmon in Alaska, sailfish in Mexico and blues and stripers off Cape Cod.

I am a self employed sign maker in North St. Paul. We make our home in Oakale with our two cats Penny Lane and Abbey Road.

DSC00411.jpg

Aren't they cute?

Originally Posted By: reelemin
DonBo

good to hear from ya. Baseball - got to love it!!!

Stillwater - Hoolies groc. store !!!!

\:\)

Welcome to the cool forum cool.gif

Still miss Hoolies. My best friend worked there.

Don, you are one diverse guy. It seems there are quite a lot of women who don't get into the outdoor thing. I know I personally DID NOT grow up with fishing so it took some a little time and ALOT of successes to get me "hooked"! Great looking couple and your kitties are really sweet! I'll have to post pics of my 4 "babies" too. How did you get those two to pose like that?

I probably can't get them to do cute stuff because I make them do this: PICT0009.jpg

AND WEAR THIS:

PICT0013.jpg

This is Miko and isn't he cute?

Originally Posted By: reelemin
Dietz - finally a Bio - took ya long enough \:\) good to hear from ya.

Still have an email into Ann to get some dirt on ya.

Tami--- you wont get much.. I was a pretty good kid... like I said, maybe quiet enough that she wouldnt remember me.. if anybody she would remember my mom... She was almost at school more than me.. LOL--- However, funny note.. I did get suspended from school in 7th grade for fighting.. Ok.. Loosing a fight!!! got my head rammed through a window in the school. Had to pay for 1/2 of it too.>LOL

Hello everyone, I have enjoyed reading everyones bios so figured it was time to participate and add mine. My name is Todd Lancaster, 43. I have three children boy 21, girl 19, girl 14. I am divorced but have a girlfriend (Jane) that I have been with for a couple years. We live in Canton, a small town near the Iowa-Minnesota border. I am an asst. frm. iron worker and work on steel bridges for the railroad. I lived near Pennington, Mn. and have loved the northwoods ever since. I graduated from Blackduck. I used to stay at a great camp on Burntside in the summer and fish for smallmouth. I have just recently developed Burntside Lake Trout fever, which I caught from reading FM forums. Still trying to catch my first though. Going back this weekend in fact. I used to lease land near Isabella to camp on and have always loved the area and how remote it feels there. This summer while staying on Burntside spent a couple days looking at properties and ended up finding a cabin north of Isabella. It has been a dream come true for me and I cant describe how much I am enjoying it. Thanks, Todd