• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Favorite TV Series shows!

PikeBayCommanche

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Rockford Files, everybody has tried his rockfish car spin!

Cheers, evening everybody, NORM!!! What do you say to a beer Mr. Peterson? Where have you been all my life.

Sienfeld, yada,yada,yada

Dynasty, didn't care much for the plot but Linda Evans and Heather Locklear were sure hot back then. ( 1 of the few shows I would wacth with the wife)

Sopranos and American Idol are the only two programs I try not to miss...but there are alot of other good ones out there...Raymond, A&E, CourtTV, Discovery, Late Night Strip, UFC series, Forensic Files, History channel, the remote gets a workout!

I agree on Dirty Jobs.

On the same line I can't miss Deadliest Catch. My kids get to stay up a little later on those nights because they love them too.

For regular TV I have always been a MASH and Cheers fan. I also don't think anybody mentioned Home Improvement.

DD

If it's tv series on DVD you're looking for then look for this hunting show: "Gettin Close with Lee and Tiffany". Tiff is a fox, and she arrows huge bucks. She is also from Minnesota I believe.

"Lost" is excellent. I can't wait till it starts again. One of those shows I wish would go for more than an hour at a time. There have many questions left unanswered about the island and what happened to the some of the people.

Quote:

The Home Improvement, Cheers. M*A*S*H, thing made me think of another series that I absolutely loved for the longest time - Frazier. That show cracked me up!

Daze Off

I don't know how I missed it either. I watch it all the time. Between Cheers and Frasier, Dr. Crane was on TV for over 16 years, I believe.

DD

Best current series on TV that hasn't been mentioned is Rescue Me. As for all-timers I would say M*A*S*H, Cheers, NYPD Blue, and Dallas would make my list. I laugh when I think back about the Friday nights I would make my buddies wait to go out until I was done watching Dallas. You have to admit Victoria Principal was quite the looker back then!