• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Muskie Photo Gallery

davev

short version is she jumped about 8 times in the shallow water and we had a little audience on shore and people on their docks watching the whole thing. they started cheering once she hit the net and the dogs got too excited and bailed. the yellow one is pretty calm but followed the chocolate right off the back. pups seem to be good luck but also a pain in the butt sometimes. fish was priority one though through the whole fiasco and was only out of the water twice for about 10 seconds each time so that was the important thing.

was by myself but hunterjoe and RuKiddingMe came over for logistical support.

Great story! Figured there must be something good to go with that fish! I really don't bring my dog anymore because she jumped in a few times, by shore its ok but when your in the middle of the lake getting a 70 lb lab in with no collar on is tough!!!!

Great story! Figured there must be something good to go with that fish! I really don't bring my dog anymore because she jumped in a few times, by shore its ok but when your in the middle of the lake getting a 70 lb lab in with no collar on is tough!!!!

I once had a German Shepard (a big one, probably 90 lbs) follow my top water from shore to the boat. That dog tried for probably 3 minutes to climb into the boat before he gave up and swam back to his yard. No way I was about to pull him on board where he'd probably have stuck himself with about 10 baits.

Congrats!

Great fish and a cool pic, better capture of the moment than any replica IMO! Nicely done.....who says they don't eat with blue bird skies!?!?

What's the best time to fish.....any time you can.

Here is my P.B. MN

caught mid September

Any guess on the size???? I will post it in a couple of days.

No release shot - My dad's camera's memory card was full after 2 pics and mine was at home next to the computer eek

Congrats on the nice fish guy's- Fall is coming I think.

Good Luck everyone

Steve

Sorgy2011.jpg

At first glance it looks like a big old brown Sconny strain fish, with pec fins the size of a canoe paddle. Wow....unless you have hands the size of an 8 year old kid, that's a big fish!

Any time the elbow lock hold is needed that equals BIG in my book. Who cares what the "tale of the tape" is, I'm jealous for sure. Congrats on a beautiful and clean looking fish!

Just for fun, I'l throw a guess out of 53x25.......