• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Happy Thanksgiving Everyone : )

Rick

Thanks Rick!

Happy Thanksgiving to all!!!

God bless all of the troops that can't be with their families over the holidays.

arbuck

I'll be working so have some turkey for me. I'll be getting mine on Saturday. grin.gif

Happy Thanksgiving to all of you, Those of you fighting our fight a tremendous thank you.

With out this sight I would have spent alot more $ on lures & equipment that doesn't work and for that I am Grateful. wink.gif

On a side note I have 200+pounds of turkey if you all don't get your fill grin.gifgrin.gifgrin.gif

TO ALL HAVE A GREAT THANKGIVING...EAT WELL...ENJOY YOUR FAMLIES AND FREINDS AND AS WE DO THIS REMBER ALL WE HAVE TO BE THANKFUL FOR, AND PLEASE THINK OF ALL TROOPS OVER SEAS AND SAY A LITTLE PRAY FOR THEM AND THEIR FAMLIES